Sequel News!

Hi everyone!

First of all, a huge thank you to all the readers and commenters across every chapter of the first two Altswood books so far. It's because of you guys that I'm inspired to keep writing and keep creating, and I don't think I even would have written Altswood Sky if it weren't for people asking "But what happens next?!" So this is to you all, because this series is nothing without you!

Second, and the news everyone clicked in for, it's time to announce some stuff about TO TELL AN ALTSWOOD LIE! There is now an official synopsis, though this is subject to change when it goes up for real. Without further adieu...

*

After the chaos of two serial killers in Altswood, the island is finally at a calm. Luca Fern and Gabriel Kingston have become media darlings: the heroes of Bottle Island that every tourist wants a photo with.

That is, until philanthropist Maire Reeve drops dead, and the two are accused of her murder. From power couple to homicidal duo, the stakes are high as the conspiracy threatens to destroy the very foundation of Bottle Island. As if that wasn't bad enough, Luca is receiving ominous notes asking her to solve a mystery that she has nothing do with. Or is a previous tragedy in Altswood the very cause of her current situation?

As old secrets resurface and mix with new suspects, it is clear that this is not only a grudge against the present, but an avenging force from the past. Despite how much Luca wants to leave the Hunt behind and move forward, it all ends where it began: with the death of Beatrice Willis.

*

I thought I would give some information first. Altswood Lie is going to be a bit different from the first two. It's the final instalment of this world, and we're coming back to the basics, which means there is no serial killer this time, only one murder that has occurred, and the story will surround on solving it. Think à la intense Nancy Drew, more than Scream.

When will it be released? I'd say within a few weeks, definitely before March. I'm working on another fantasy story right now (called Vengeance Throne, the sequel to Treachery Queen, which you should definitely check out on my profile while you wait, #spon) so I have to balance my time a little. It shouldn't be too long of a wait though, so make sure you're following me so you know when the story drops and you can add it to your library!

One more thing before I leave, I made two covers for Altswood Lie because I'm an indecisive shoe. Help me pick! (I think I like the first better, because the flowers on the second look extremely strange when the cover is minimised on Wattpad, but tell me what you all think!) (Also it's so hard to find cover models that actually look like my characters that I sort of just gave up. Oops?)

 Oops?)

One more final, final thing! Check out the trailer for TO TELL AN ALTSWOOD LIE if you haven't already, because all edited scenes are scenes which will be appearing in the story!