COME ON GUYS.

I was browsing the internet, completely calm and content, until I found MULTIPLE. FREAKING. WEBSITES. THAT HAD MY BOOKS ON THEM.

This pisses me off so much. 

I have no published this story on any other websites other than WATTPAD and INKITT. They are the ONLY TWO. ANY OTHER WEBSITES HAVE ILLEGALLY COPIED MY WORK ONTO THEIR WEBSITES. 

Any author would know that this makes you really freaking angry. 

I've contacted the websites and asked kindly for my books to be removed, but I don't want something on there that someone had just copied and pasted. 

It might not seem like much but it upsets us when people don't even give a shit about how much work we put into our works, planning everyday and thinking up new ideas just to impress you guys. 

It honestly upsets me to see so many websites, some not even in fucking english, that have copied it without a care in the world. 

Guys, don't copy. Don't copy ANYONES work. We put SO MUCH hard work into our books and everything they contain. 

This just makes me lose motivation to write.. and I hate that. I'm sorry if its a while before I update again. I just hate that this has happened. 

I don't care if the websites are just grabbing every book they can, I still hate it. 

Sorry for the rant :( talk to you guys later.