shopping

I walked up the few steps to the door and knocked three times.

The door opened and I saw Charlie, Bella's dad.

"Hello chief Swan. My name's Lilly Hale. Is Bella home?" I asked as nicely as possible.

"How old are you?" He asked

"I'm twelve years old sir."

"How did you get here?"

"My brother dropped me off. Bella wanted to go shopping."

Bella ran down the stairs. "Dad it's okay. I just wanted to spend the day with Lil."

I held back a growl only Jazz called me Lil. Bella grabbed a purse and walked outside. She wore a baggy black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, white converse, baggy pants, and her hair in a messy ponytail.

 She wore a baggy black hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, white converse, baggy pants, and her hair in a messy ponytail

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded and we walked to her old truck. Once we were on the road I told her,

"Please don't call me Lil." He looked at me then the road.

"I thought that we could have nicknames like I call you lil you call me Bells."

"Sorry Bella but only my husband calls me Lil. And I am not a fan of nicknames." She said a silent oh and continued to drive.

Once we were at the shop we got out of the car and walked in. Bella told me to follow her. We walked to the t-shirts.

I looked thru the crop tops and some guy walked over to me. He looked about 14 and he leaned on the wall next to me. His hair stood up and his eyes were hazel colored.

 His hair stood up and his eyes were hazel colored

"Hello lovely lady." He said to me. I hid my left hand in the shirts. I had forgotten to take my ring off today.

"Hi." I walked to the next shelf to find some jeans. He followed me.

"My name's Hunter Rowland. What's yours?" I recognised that name. Hunter Rowland was a famous Youtube star.

"Lilly Hale." I said grabbing two pairs of skinny jeans and walking to the dress section. HE FOLLOWED ME AGAIN.

"So can I have your number?" He asked. I snorted and said "no. No you can not."

"Aww. Come on sweet cheeks. What are your digits."

"Non of your business." I walked over to Bella and she asked if a shirt looked good on her. I nodded and walked to the dressing room. The kid tried to follow me in there to.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM!" I yelled at him. He walked out and I changed into all the cloths within 90 seconds.

I walked out ignored the kid and walked to Bella.

I tapped her shoulder and she freaked "What the hell Lilly."

"You ready?" She nodded and I paid. We put our stuff in her car and we started walking to a restaurant.