Wait Say That Again

"So I was wondering if a human could have a child with one of your kind?" She asked me.

"What?"

"I was wondering if I could have a child with Edward."

"I don't understand you. You want to throw your life away for such stupid reason. Bella it is painful to become a vampire and it's scary to be pregnant."

"YOUR twelve of course it's scary. For you. I would be fine."

I took a calming breath "Bella what year were you born?"

"2000."

"I am around 63 years older than you."

"Really what year were you born?"

"1943. June 19"

"Oh okay. Let's change the subject. Do you know what gender the baby will be."

"No but we already have names."

"What are they?"

"If it's a girl Danielle Marie Hale, and if it's a boy Daniel Cecil Hale."

"Oh um why not you know better names. Like I don't know Isabella."

I stopped walking "You want me to name my child after you."

"Well yah. It's better than Danielle."

"My mother and sister names were Danielle. And Jasper's dad was Daniel. We are not naming our child after a dim witted git who wants to throw her life away to be with an inhuman beast." That's when I teleported to the house. Edward sat reading a book. "Edward Anthony Mason Cullen.  Your god damn girl friend is a BITCH!" He jumped out of his seat and ran at me.."She wants me to name my child after her." He stopped and read my mind.

"Oh... I have to go."

"What did Bella want us to do." Jazz asked

"She wants us to name our child Isabella. Here's how that conversation went down. Why not a better name than Danielle. Like Isabella."

"Wow."

"The I called her stupid and dim witted."

They all clapped and I bowed.

"Lilly can I talk with you for a moment?" Carlisle asked me. He looked extremely worried.

"Yeah of course." I walked with Carlisle.

"I two things to tell you."

"Are they good or bad." I asked

"I don't know lets start with some good. Your going to have twins. Jasper already knows that one."

"And the bad..."

"You will most likely not survive the birth."