Chapter Twenty-Nine

OH MY ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHEIKH'S SUBSTITUTE BRIDE HAS REACHED 100K READS!!!!!!!!!

HONESTLY IM IN SHOCK AS I TYPE THIS...I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON WHEN I SAW IT I WENT INTO SHOCK...HONESLY I DIDNT EXPECT THIS...THIS BOOK REACUED 100K AND I'M SPEECHLESS...WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK I DIDNT EXPECT THIS AND NOW...WHOA..

OKAY ENOUGH OF MY RANTING ONTO THE CHAPTER....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zuhaiba zipped up the bag that had Her clothing in it for her stay at her maternal tribe.She blushed as she remembered the night after she had conned Zuhaib into letting her go to maternal tribe how he had not let her sleep and had left marks all over her body.

She shook her head at those thoughts and then there was a knock on the.

"Come in."

The door opened and one of the helpers walked in.

"Your Highness,your parents are here."

Zuhaiba's frowned,her parents were here despite her telling them that she was going to the tribe.

"Where are they?"

"They are in the main living room along with Her Highness Ummi Zuhaib."

"Jazakallah.You may leave."

The helper walked out and Zuhaiba wrapped her scarf around her head before making way to the living room.

"As Salaam Mu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakatu ummi wa abi."

Her parents greeted her back and Ummi Zuhaiba hugged her daughter.She then sat down with her on one of the couches.

"How are you my dear child?"

"Alhumdulilah I am fine by the grace of Allah and you,ummi?"

She saw her parents exchange a look and then Waleed looked at Ummi Zuhaib.

"Ummi Zuhaib can we please speak with our daughter in privacy?"

"Of course."

Saying that she got up and closed the door behind her as she left.

"Ya abi what is the matter that you had to ask Ummi Zuhaib to leave?"

"Ya binti,the news that I am about to give you is something that over the years me,your mother and the tribe elders have hidden from you."

"Ya abi please continue."

"You do know that according to the Islamic law two sisters even if only connected by their father's blood cannot marry the same man whilet's the other is still alive."

"Nam,I do know that ummi."

"Have you not wondered why non of the elders objected to you marrying Zuhaib even though he had not given her talaq?"

Zuhaiba thought about it and realised that she never really thought about it.All that she thought about was saving her tribe that never once did she think about this matter.

"No I haven't ya ummi."

Her parents exchanged another look and then Waleed sighed before speaking.

"Everyone is aware of how I married Ummi Yusuf.Then we had three sons but after that I had to leave for a meeting taking place in the city for five months.I returned and was given a shocking news,Ummi Yusuf was four months pregnant.This news was a shock to me as well as to others.Well we only told this news to the tribe elders.I was told to divorce her and let the law deal with her but I didn't.I couldn't let my sons' mother's name be tarnished.I decided to give that child my name and Aqeelah was born.We took Ummi Yusuf to the city where she gave birth and only two months later did we return to the tribe."