Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Pushing Noah’s hair gently off his face, he bought his fingers down the sides of his cheek until he lightly cupped that angel face. Noah himself couldn’t breathe oh god, the way Cain was gazing and touching his face was all too much. 

Firmly squeezing his eyes shut, he could sense Cain’s face hovering his breath caressing Noah’s face almost telling me to look he thought, but still he couldn’t bring himself to open his eyes.

Gently trying to coax Noah’s eyes open Cain softly kissed that little button nose, moving on to those defined rosy cheeks each kiss making the man in his arms tremble until finally he lingered down to those pink pouty lips.

Pressing his lips to Noah, he kept the kiss chaste switching between playing with the man’s upper and bottom lip, softly tugging and licking until he could get the others eyes open.

c’mon baby I’m waiting.

A low whimper left Noah’s throat as Cain played with his lips, just playing never taking,  every time he tried to catch the hunks mouth to deepen the kiss more, Cain just eased back to resume with his teasing.

“Cai-n kiss me” pleaded Noah.

“I thought I was sweetheart?” replied Cain, the brunette could feel the man smirking.

bloody sexy bastard.

“I want more” urged Noah moving his hands to grab hold onto the man’s solid arms.

“Ahh, you’re going to have look at me for that angel” roughly adding in a hushed tone “I want you to remember who it was that made you feel like this”.

Gasping Noah opened his eyes and smashed his lips on to Cain’s, gaze never leaving those lush hazel ones. The bigger mans tongue caressing and stroked every inch of Noah’s mouth, he had nowhere to hide as Cain dominated his mouth, moving in sync they both groaned at the feel of their tongues against each other.

Fuck I need to move away from the door thought Cain.

Moving his arms away from Noah’s hold he bent down and wrapped them under the backs of the brunette’s thighs hoisting him until those soft bare legs were enclosed around Cain’s waist.

Moaning at the point of contact between there crotches, Noah instinctively interlaced his hand around the man’s neck, breaking the kiss he rested his forehead on the crook of Cain’s shoulder panting he asked “where are we going?”.

The bigger man was already taking large steps to take them around to the seated benches behind the stacked mats, perfect privacy though Cain.

Licking the side of Noah’s exposed neck he growled “privacy baby, I don’t want anyone to see us through the door” shuddering the smaller nodded into Cain’s shoulder.

Away from any wondering eyes Cain firmly sat down with the smaller man straddling his hips, once again smashing his lips to Noah’s as his hands caressed the soft  skin on Noah’s thighs.

Moving down once again he placed gentle kisses on the smaller mans throat and began to suck. Trembling at the effect Cain was having on him, he began to move his hips again the bigger mans, the stiffness in his shorts were overwhelming fuck I need to move, rocking back and forth on Cain’s crotch he groaned.

Moaning in need “Oh god, baby you need to move, please move” the bigger man growled at the need in Noah voice.

Grabbing Noah’s waist, he thrust-ed his hips to meet the brunettes grinding one’s “Ohh fuck, Noah”.

The tone of Cain’s voice, made his mind crazy with need, pushing his hips forward, he grabbed hold of the hunks face and kissed him senseless, a teeth an tongue clashing kiss. 

Sensation of it all driving both men mad, panting the smaller gasped “I’m so fucking close Cain, harder go harder”.

“So bossy baby... who would’ve known” taunted Cain.

Hissing Noah couldn’t reply as Cain held his hips and shifted them even closer, rotating there crotches faster, until Noah shuddered shouting “oh fuck Cain, fuck" arching his back towards Cain grunting his imminent release gripping those soft thighs “Noaaaah, aghhh fuck”.

Easing back to catch his breath Noah looked up into Cain’s face, that tense face he saw at the beginning was now calm sated.

Tenderly he stroked the sides of Cain’s face, his hands felt soft against the light stubble, tilting his face forward  he pressed his lips to others and softly kissed him, whispering against them

“does this mean you’ll call me now” lips pulling into a huge shit eating grin.

Barking out a laugh Cain just stared at the man in his arms, so mouthy, so bossy ... and I definitely want more.

Smirking he replied “baby, when won’t I call you now?”  

Smiling at thought of Cain wanting to get to know him, he squealed out“does that mean we can go on a proper date? Oh my god I need to tell A .... Shit! Annna!!  I left her, oh fuck the she devils going to kill me Cain!”

she devil. what Before he could ask the smaller man had jumped out of his lap and was running toward the door goddamit he’s fast.

Quick on Noah’s heels they made it the entrance of the gym, Cain grabbed the man by the waist before he could make another move and yanked  him back to his chest.

“Cain get off.. ugh A’s going to kill me for leaving her so long” huffed out Noah. “Well.”

“NOAAH. you ass I was looking for you, what the hell took you..  Glancing with a shocked expression at Cain she squealed

“No way, ahhhhhhh you little devil.. No wonder you were away so long"

Blushing Noah mumbled “yeah we bumped into each other and had a chat".

Narrowing her eyes with a evil smirk “Hmm that was a very long chat Noe, you must’ve learned a lot”.

Ohh you bitch he muttered.

Glaring once more at A, Noah turned around to Cain clearing his throat he mumbled “were gonna go home, I need to have a ‘chat’ with Anna (more like kill her, but you know details details), text or call me when we can next see each other?”.

Giving a quick glance at an awaiting Anna he leaned down and pecked Noah’s lips “what time do you finish work tomorrow?”

“Umm around 5ish” he answered

“I’ll call you then and we can have dinner or go to the cinema or something” beaming Noah shyly replied “kay”.

Grinning at Noah’s shy smile Cain kissed his lips, before adding in a low voice to the man’s ear, something he knew would leave Noah flustered "those short look so fucking sexy angel”.

Threateningly adding “next time they’ll be coming off baby  turning on his heels he left, chuckling as he went, thinking sorry sweetheart, I like you flustered.

Noah – you no good sexy bastard..

# How was that?!  I swear I dont even know how it went. It's crazy difficult writing a scene like this.. Genuinly don't know how people do it! But it is what it is.

Anyways I didicate this to Kortney! Hope you liked it lovely... Remember everyone loves a tease girly

Oh and thanks for all the the votes, reads and comments beauties, I appreciate each and everyone on of them... *sigh* Cain is so hot and Noah is beyond cute! 

Roll on the next one x