Chapter Seven

Cain's drive home to his apartment was filled with content, never had he felt so relaxed in such a short amount of time. The daily routine of hours of practice sessions with his coach followed by intense cardio and weight training usually leaves him either tired or pent up frustration.

Being a fighter frustration is key, the emotion is the pathway to aggression and in Cain's lines of work it is fundamental that he has this emotion to hurt, destroy his opponent to the best of his ability to win, but one look at Noah in those shorts damn thought Cain he knew he needed the little brunette in his arms.

If Gav or any of his other coaches found out 10 minutes the beautiful man made him blow his load he would never hear the end of it, not just the constant mocking, but the lecturing about how he needs to stay "celibate" weeks before his fight dammit thought Cain, he hadn't that lecture in years how did it go last time..

Oh yeah Jess had the honours of delivering that conversation "having sex while training before a fight weakens the body Cain, you won't recover as easily. Testosterone helps you as a fighter, it's your "friend" that shit enables you to be more aggressive, meaner in the ring. And where the hell do you think you find that "friend" Cain? Oh, that's right; it gets released when you're done banging some guy's sweet ass.

Your little swimmers and the lets say "juice" that cumes with it ( see what she did there?). They are just filled the stuff, so just remember when your next getting off, that precious "friend" that you have just jacked off all over the place ain't gonna be much help to you buddy boy if you don't keep it... So store the monster in your pants for a while kay."

NOPE. Cain was sure as hell never having that conversation again with the likes of Jess, he was just going to have to control himself around Noah, the fight was only months away it was the priority, Noah was going to have to stick to kissing for a while maybe.

-------

Walking into the apartment Cain was aware of the constant yelling coming from the living room "when he finds out, don't you think he'll want to do something, and guess what when he does well all be fucked" yelled Jess.

"Why the fuck does Austin's camp want this anyway. These bastards have nothing to do with Cain" D interrupted him "Austin wants to screw with him again, just like last time... shit Cain".

Cain walked into the room with an expressionless face, the conservation that he had heard still racing through his mind, trying to pieces together what he had heard. standing behind the sofas, nether jess or D had yet to say anything, he new Gavin wouldn't he only spoke when he thought necessary.

"What came through Jess?" his voice unwavering, "the truth none of that candy coated shit".

"The advance contract came in from the promoters and our opponents camp, and you know before I even look at it, it goes to the lawyers for reviewing one of the stipulations was that he wanted a couple of hours with you Cain. Not with anyone else present no fans, promoters, cameras, no one just the two of you, and I don't fucking get why; why does he need to see you alone, he doesn't fucking know you anymore, and I sure as hell don't believe he likes you, he can't not after everything" frustrated she added "I don't know what the fuck he wants Cain, but I have a bad feeling about this".

D just kept staring at Cain after the redhead finally stopped talking he had to say something "I don't get what this kid wants Cain, but you need to be careful".

He just kept gazing at the two people sitting in front of him, everything felt like he was in a haze; he couldn't fathom why Austin wanted to see him, just the thought of it bought an unwanted feeling to his body, hate, contempt..sadness.