Chapter 13

I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food.

Jay's POV.

"Who exactly is she?" Kyle asked when She-man and Mark went off to get lunch.

"Dad's friend's daughter."

"So you knew her since?"

"Nah I didn't. Dad just told me to help her out."

"I can do that for you, if you want." He said with his eyes still on her.

"It's all good, don't worry."

"Yeah! Why everyone needs to help her? She have two eyes, hands, legs, she can help herself. It's not like she's disable." Rachel butted in, huffing at she-man.

"Oh you are just jealous that you ain't getting any attention now." Mark said setting his lunch tray on the table.

"Whatever. OMG! Are you serious Gia?" Rachel exclaimed mid sentence making me look at She-man who was carrying a plate full of nuggets and two cans of coke. Like Rachel said. Is she serious? I don't think I would be able to finish that plate of nugget she's carrying.

"Are you sure baby girl, you'll be able to finish that?" Kyle questioned but she just ignored him and kept staring at nuggets as if they were her long lost love.

"Marcus are you ready?" She said.

"Born ready baby!" He answered rubbing his palms together.

"Wait-wait! So you guys are competing now?!?" Rina exclaimed.

"Yes." She answered still staring at nuggets.

"Okay wait, let me get my camera ready." Rina said searching for her cellphone.

"What? Are you crazy Gia? There's so much fats in that. And it's greasyyyyy.." Rachel made a face at that.

"Is she talking to me?" She-man asked Mark. First time she averted her eyes from nuggets.

"Yes."

"First of all my name is Giara, not Gia. And yes I'm crazy." She said going back to staring at nuggets. "Come on Rina! I can't wait anymore. I'M HUNGRY!"

"Okay, okay! I'm ready!" Rina said with her cellphone set at them.

"Are you sure? I don't want a fat, chubby chick following me around." I whispered in she-man's ear. She just gave me blank stare.

"Okay! One, two, three and GO!!" And with that both her and Mark started stuffing their face. I'm sure she's not standing a chance against Mark. He eats like a pig.

Alex, Kyle, Rina and I started cheering.

"Eat! Eat! Eat!"

Soon later whole crowd was around our table cheering both of them.

"Mark! Mark! Mark!"

"Giara! Giara! Giara!"

"Giara you should back out now before you choke. It's not possible to beat Mark." Alex said making crowd to cheer for Mark. At that Mark gave a toothy grin with food stuck between his teeth. Disgusting.

"Looks like Giara isn't backing out. Come on people cheer louder."

"Oh oh! Is Mark choking? Yes! Mark is choking. Looks like Giara is going to win!"

"And here she wins!! The winner is Giara Edwards!!" Alex shouted with whole crowd screaming. And you know what she said after that.

"I'm still hungry." Like really? What is her stomach? A black hole.

"Seriously Giara! Marry me!" Alex exclaimed dropping on his knees.

"No. She ain't marrying anyone but me!" Mark said sobering from his choking quest.

"I'm not marrying anyone but nuggets." She said stoping them from farther arguing.

"Thank you all for support!" She bowed down to the crowd who were applauding for her performance.

"Where did the hell all nuggets go?" I said shocked at her.

"In here." She said patting her tummy and grining at me.

"Fat ass!" I said.

"Dose my ass look fat to you?" Her ass was at my face.

"Umm- N-no." I stuttered.

"Then?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Your ass is just fine." Alex said still with that dreamy look in his eyes.

"Thank you." She said.

*Brrrrrriiiiiinngg*

"Here goes the bell. See ya later guys." Rina said pulling Paul and Alex with her.

"Yeah! I'll see you later. I need to go to Dean's office." She-man waved and went off.

"I like her!" Kyle said making both Rachel and Mark huff.

"You like everything with a vagina and boobs." Mark said rolling his eyes.

"Like you don't." Kyle fired back.

"At least I don't hit on my best friend's girlfriend."

"Why you little shit." Kyle went at him but Rachel pulled both of them back.

"That's enough you idiots. Lets get to class before we get late." She scolded.

"Don't touch me bitch!" Mark hissed brushing her hand off him and storming off.

"What was that you guys?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I don't know. He just hates me for no reason." Kyle muttered straightening his shirt.

"Yeah, just leave them be Jay baby."

"But I don't want two of my best buddies fighting."

"Yeah I know, we'll see about that later. Now let's go."

"Okay."

A/N:

I LIKE CHICKEN NUGGETS!!!

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜