Chapter 15

Just feel the bromance.

Jay's POV.

"Hey! Mark wait up!" As soon as bell rang he was out of his seat.

"What's wrong with you?" I said catching up with him.

"Nothing is wrong with me Jay." He said in monotone.

"You are lying. First with that outburst. Then storming off. And now avoiding me." I made him stop to look at me but he still avoided eye contact with me. "Mark? Please tell me what's wrong. Did something happened between you two? Tell me. I don't want my best mates fighting."

"Jay. I think you should open your eyes and look around yourself. Not everything is nice that seems to be." He said looking into my eyes with sadness, guilt, sympathy?

"What are you talking about man? I don't understand riddles. Talk English to me."

"Jay---" He started but was cut off.

"Hey! What are you guys doing in here." She-man asked. Ugh! She has the worst timing. "Am I interrupting something? Maybe your bromance time or something like that." She questioned, amused taking in our position, me holding Mark by his shoulders.

"Nah, pretty lady. We were just talking." Before I could say no, Mark answered. "Come on let's get to class, we're already late. Cat lady gonna have a fit now." He said putting his arm around she-man's shoulder which she smack off herself making Mark pout.

"You look more ugly with that face." She said​ making Mark gasp.

"What?!? I'm not ugly. I'm anything but ugly."

"Whatever. Hey, quick question. Rachel is your girlfriend right?" She questioned me. Wasn't it obvious that she is?

"Yes."

"Hmmm." She hummed. "So that Kyle kid, is there any sort of relationship between them." She asked. I saw Mark stiffened at that. Why? I don't know.

"They're friends." At that Mark shook his head in disappointment?

"Hmmm. Mark?"

"What he said."

"Okay. So what's with the name cat lady?" And with that Mark was back, with telling her the story behind the name and pranks we played on Ms. Nutters.

Definitely something happened between Kyle and Mark. I can understand that between Rachel and Mark because they were always like this fighting, insulting each other. Mark hated her from the start when dad introduce us to her. I don't know why but he was always bitter towards her. I first thought he was only teasing, like he always do but I don't think it's only to that. This is something more than that. Plus his behaviour with Kyle. We were like three musketeers, always together no matter what happens. But them fighting, it's weird. I'll just have to find out what's wrong. I'll ask Mark again what he meant by what he said earlier before she-man interrupted us. She has the worst timing.

"Jay? JAY?!?" Mark screamed at my face.

"Huh? What?"

"Huh? What?" He mocked me. "Where were you? Dreaming about me? How sexy Mark is? How you want to eat him?" He said, what I think in sexy way, running his hands all over my chest.