L O V I N G Y O U

Previously known as: 'best mistake.'

Book 1 of the 'you' series.

Copyright © 2017 CursedLove101
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

THANK YOU❤️ -kxdz- for the cover of my book.

WARNINGS: This book will contain very strong language and mature content. You are being warned beforehand so read at your own risk. Also, don't copy my work as I will have to report you and your book.

FOR THE HATERS: Please don't read my book if you're just gonna leave hate comments on it. There is no need for your hate, you are reading this book on your own free will, no one's forcing you too. So don't leave hate comments.

FOR THE LOVERS: For those of you who have chosen to read this book, thank you, thank you so much. I also appreciate your feedback on my book and also any way I can make my book better.

EDITING AND MISTAKES: This book might contain some spelling mistakes so please forgive me. The book will be edited once it's completed. If you do spot a mistake, I honestly don't mind you pointing it out as long as your not trying to be rude.

VIDEOS, PICTURES AND GIFS: Any videos, pictures and gifs all belong to there rightful owners. Unless said so by myself. They are either on YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr or google.

PRIVATE MESSAGES: I love talking to all my followers. So please feel free to message me, I will reply back. If you have any tips or ideas for this book, definitely let me know, so I can try and put them in.

THAT'S ALL MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS BOOK

Vote💜
Comment💙
Follow💛

LOVE YOU ALL❤️