Chapter 3 || The Lalaloopsy

Chapter 3 - The Lalaloopsy.

Emily's POV:

Surprisingly this morning I didn't wake up to an alarm, instead I woke up with to my father, whose names Tony, he was shouting downstairs I could hear him all the way to my room.

He doesn't even deserve to be called my father. If he was my real father, he would treat me with love and teach me what's good and bad in life. He would tell me everything is going to be alright whenever a boy broke my heart.

But....he isn't like that. I could never expect him to ever say anything nice to me. Since I street fight, I earn my own money which I used to myself a car and motorcycle, he thought I robbed a bank or something.

I am suddenly brought out of my thoughts when Tony comes in my room and believe me when I say this he doesn't look very happy. He smelled of alcohol and smoke. I HATED IT.

"YOU LITTLE SLUT, ALL THIS PROBLEMS IN THIS HOUSE IS BECAUSE OF YOU, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU." he yelled at me in my face, he was seriously angry.

"I-I-I didn't do anything." I stuttered, not sure what to do.

SMASH

He throws his bottle at me, luckily I ducked. He came up to me and punched me with all the force he had, I didn't feel it that much. But when he saw I wasn't in pain, he punched again this time harder and he punched me like that a few times.

I felt like I was, I was about to die, I couldn't breathe properly. I heard my bedroom door slam shut. I was on the floor wincing in pain.

I gradually got up from the floor and made my way to the bathroom, wincing in pain and ran the shower. I quickly got in the shower and take a very hot shower, like I mean hot, hotter than me, hotter than Hayes, hotter than hell.

For some reason, it really helped to relax my muscles and the pain was less.

I got out the shower and took a look at my stomach to notice that there isn't really a bruise, which I am shocked because he hit really hard, but there was no bruise. I must have a body like hulks.

I didn't feel much pain after I took painkillers. I started to get ready for school. I felt happy yet I felt like something really bad like something was going to happen today. But anyways let's get ready.

I wore my black tank top with blue skinny jeans, a chevron cardigan and my black heel shoes

I wore my black tank top with blue skinny jeans, a chevron cardigan and my black heel shoes. I looked good today. I decided to put in my belly piercing today.