Chapter 1 || New people

Chapter 1 - new people.

Emily's POV:

'Beeeeeeep'

Ugh! I hate that sound!

'Bang' Oh shit, Guess I broke another alarm clock! Oh well, I will just get a new one later.

I decided to sleep a little longer! But of course my most amazing mother won't let me, will she?!

"EMILY, GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT AWAY! YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY." Mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm up I'm up," I replied loud enough for her to hear. Even though I was still laying down in my bed. Like seriously who want to wake up at 07:00 am in the morning? Definitely not me!

I eventually made my way to the bathroom did my everyday morning routine which including having a quick shower, washing my face, brushing my teeth and all the essentials in the morning.

Oh, wait I almost forgot I didn't introduce myself. My name is Emily chambers and I am 17 years old. I am 5ft, 6. I'm not sure if that is quite tall for a girl my age.

Anyway. I moved from Canada to LA with my foster family on Friday and today is Monday, meaning I am starting school today.

If you're wondering why I'm adopted, well that's because of my parents. My real parents were murdered right in front of my eyes. It was really horrifying.

Once I find out who killed them, I'm going to make sure they have a slow and painful death.

I did have a brother but he left me when I was 11 for some reason, I know he's still alive somewhere and one day he will come back for me. I hope.

Anyway, after my morning routine, I made my way over to the closet and picked out an outfit. Since it my first day at this 'new school' I decided to make sure my outfit was on point.

I decided to go with some maroon coloured skinny jeans and a floral sleeveless crop top with a beige coloured cardigan and my favourite pair of shoes

I decided to go with some maroon coloured skinny jeans and a floral sleeveless crop top with a beige coloured cardigan and my favourite pair of shoes. Then I added some jewellery which consisted of a gold coloured necklace and a bracelet.

I then went on to do some very simple makeup which consists of concealer, mascara, my signature wing liner and not forgetting some lipstick. I decided to leave my hair straight as it's naturally straight and I was done, I picked up my bag and headed down the stairs.

I saw my mom in the kitchen having breakfast. It was currently 8:00 and school start in 30 mins. So I quickly had some cereal and was ready to leave.

"Emily?" My mom yelled.

"Yes, mom?" I said back.