Chapter 4 || Do I know you?

Chapter 4 - Do I know you?

Emily's POV:

We were literally seconds away from kissing, but of course, that stupid ass bell had to ring signalising class was over. We quickly pulled away. As people started crowding the halls again to leave as quickly as possible.

Seriously, they all look like they're about to die if they don't get out of this school quickly. "I'm gonna be outside, let the others know." I said.

"Yeah, whatever." He says with no emotion. I started to walk off towards the front doors and towards the student car park.

I could help but think what just happened. We were seconds away from kissing and that's how he talks to me. They always say, once and player, always a player.

I reached towards my car and I was just leaning on my car when I got a text message from my mom:

Mom
Sweetie, me and your dad are going out of town to England for 2 weeks for some business. Will you be able to stay home by yourself? I'm more than happy to let you have a few friends over?

Emily
It's fine mom. Go enjoy yourself.

Mom
Okay sweetie, take care of yourself, Your dad and I are already on our way to the airport. Oh and don't forget to pick up your car from the garage at 4 pm. You told me to remind you. Love you!

Emily
Yeah I remember. Have a safe flight.

"Hey there k-bear." I jump.

"Jesus Christ Ethan, I nearly had a heart attack." I said while placing my hand on my heart. He let out a low laugh.

"Sorry." Ethan said.

"It's alright, are we all ready to go?" I asked no one in particular. They all nodded.

"Where's Hayes?" Layla asked. We were all looking around for Hayes and saw him leaning against the wall making out with the so called barbie doll, Brittany.

"Hayes." Luke shouted. Hayes looked our way. He walked away from the Barbie doll and towards all of us.

"Alright, let's all go." Kate said. Everyone started to make there way towards Ethan's car. "Guys?" I said.

"Yeah." They all said in unison. "How are you all gonna fit in the car?" I said.

"One person can always ride with you." Luke said.

"Alright, in my car we can have, me, luke, Austin, Layla, Kate, Maddy and in your car it can be you and Hayes." Ethan said. I gave him a death glare and he looked clearly uncomfortable.

"Hang on, how are you all gonna fit?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Don't worry about us. Just meet us all in the king of ice cream place." Austin said and they all walked off to the car and drove away.

It was me and Hayes awkwardly standing there. I made my way towards the drivers side, opened the door and got in. Hayes got in towards the passenger side and I drove towards the ice cream place. It was a really awkward drive so I decided to turn up the stereo up and shape of you was playing.