7-Being Bitten

okay guys, i'm really sorry i haven't been uploading a whole lot. i've had so much to do these past two weeks. for the YNMF fans out there, if you're reading this, that should be up soon. OMG! the secret circle was SO SAD.**SPOILER** i'm so pissed off at the dad, he should just go die  in a whole. tearing cassie and adam apart, and making her cry like that. **END OF SPOILER** so yeah...omg! AGAIN! me and my friends are going to see the hunger games tomorrow!!!! SHRIEKK! we've been planning this for like, three months before it even came out. i'm gonna be writing all this crazy stuff on my hands, bwhahaa. :D

7

This is such a bad idea.

“Shh! I can’t believe he didn’t wake up yet!” Astrid laughs in a hushed tone, trying to get the whipped cream to act as a Mohawk. It doesn’t work though, and ends up being a pile of whipped cream on his head.

Noah hasn’t woken up from his slumber yet, so Romeo decided to have a little fun. So far, they’ve given him a whipped cream hairdo, bright pink finger nails and purple toe nails.

Jules sits in Astrid’s previous seat, watching the three with amusement. Romeo pokes his head out to Jules. “Come on and join us! This is going to be so fucking hilarious when he wakes up.”

She raises an eyebrow. “Who said I’m not participating?” She evilly raises her camcorder with an evil grin. “As soon as he wakes up; hello Youtube!”

A full grin covers his face. “Good thinking.” He then goes back to expertly drawing a French curly mustache in permanent marker on Noah’s face.

Dustin’s drawing a smiley face on Noah’s left cheek. Noah just sits in the tube, mouth wide open as he snores away. “Almost done…there!” Astrid finishes the hot pink finger nails, slowly swimming back to shore. “He’s going to be so pissed.”

Dustin and Romeo come out seconds later, drying off with the towels. Romeo lays on his back on a crumpled towel, breathing in the sun. A smile dips onto his face as he closes his eyes. “I can already see his angry face streaming out curse words.”

Dustin sits in the chair next to Juliette, swinging an arm onto her shoulders. “Is the camcorder ready?”

Julie flicks it on, her finger on the play button. “All ready.”

“What if he doesn’t wake up any time soon?” Astrid bites her lip. “We could be here for hours.”

Romeo holds up a finger. “Watch and learn, children.” He grabs a nearby small rock and chucks it at the tube.

“Romeo!” Juliette gasps, but there’s a smile on her face.

“What?” He grins innocently, tossing another rock at Noah. This time it lands on his now colorful stomach, waking him up instantly.

“Wha…” He groggily rubs at his eyes, a yawn escaping his lips. He stretches out his arms, rocking in the tube. He jumps violently, realizing where he is. Noah looks down at his stomach, and that’s when Julie presses play.