Chapter 19

"Now tell me every and you will hide nothing from me." he said seriously.

   I felt 3 pair of eyes were looking at me. I just can't tell him everything. I was uncomfortable. I just looked down at my hand.

  "it's nothing, she must be a little upset with me." I said

   "Ooh! really do you think?" he questioned

   "This is the second time I have saw. Saying so weird words." he continued. I didn't utter a word.

   "This is the first time I have saw a such a weird relationship. A mother who insult her daughter." he said loudly. Few tears started to flow

"Drake stop it," Shawn said

"Why? I am just stating the fact." I was sobbing.

"I think I should leave now." I said while getting up.

  "Fine, leave but you will not go alone. My driver will drop you." he said. I wasn't having energy to fight back, so I have done what I told.

   When I entered home, I saw my mother was enjoying watching TV.

"Why? Why do you make my life a living hell? What have i done to get this treatment."while I was saying she was laughing. How rude a person can be.

  After that I said nothing and went inside my room. Got fresh and up. And went down to have something to eat. I was hungry. I made my self pizza. I enjoyed eating it while watch the movie. After wards I was tired. So I got up and went up to my room. I was so tired while doing nothing. I lay on the bed and sleep immediately took over me.

   Next day:

   It's now three day Mr. Vincent was ignoring me. When every I go inside his cabin usually he looks at me but now he not. Or talk to me about anything. He is not even drinking my coffee.

    And giving me loads of work to do. Almost everyone left, leaving me here. I still have to do more 5 files and it's now 6 in evening. I need to increase my speed now.

  At last I finished all the files which were given. I checked the time it was 7:30. I just need to give this files to sir and then I am done. Yes, he is in his cabin and he has became more workaholic than before.

   I got up from my seat and went in front of his cabin. I knocked on the door waited for his permission. When I didn't hear it, I knocked again it was silence. So I slowly open the door and saw Mr. Vincent was sleeping. His head was on the table.

   How can a person work so much? He doesn't give time on himself. I went near him.

  "Mr. Vincent" I called him but there was no reply. So I shook his hand to wake him up.

   "Mr. Vincent wake up" I whispered softly. He woke up. He looked at me in confused. He looked at the surrounding. Then it got clicked in his mind that he slept in office.

   I cleared my throat and said "Sir I have completed all the work and kept it on the table. May I leave now," I said politely.

   "come I will drop you." while saying he stood up.

  "No sir it's okay I can get a taxi now. I just don't want you to be in trouble."

   "I said come and you will say nothing." he said and took his thing and went out of the room. I wasn't having any choice, so I followed him. I just don't want him to get angry.

     We got inside the car no one spoke the whole time. I know he is hurt because I didn't tell him but how can i?

" We have arrived," he said