Chapter 20: Awkward

Omfg 934 reads !! I'm crying oh my god thank you guys! Here's Chapter 20 :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20: Awkward

I heard my alarm go off. I groaned and got up. I stood sitting down for about 2 minutes.

I remembered about last night which made my stomach turn. I got up and went toward my bathroom. I went in the shower.

20 minutes later I was finished. I wore a tank top with a cropped shirt that said 'Cali' on it and shorts with flats.

I put my hair down with a bow in the back. I put mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

It was 10 am so I stayed in my room and watched t.v. Then I heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. Justin came in with a sly smile. "Hey um I was wondering if you wanted to go to iHop with Jazzy, Jaxon and I." he said.

"Yeah sure, I'm really hungry." I said. He chuckled and I got up. We left my room and went into his where the kids were. "Jessica!!" they yelled and ran toward me

They hugged me real tight. I hugged them back and they released. "You know we are going to iHop!" Jaxon says. I giggled and nodded. "Yes." I said.

"We should go now." Justin said. Justin was gonna grab them but both Jazzy and Jaxon grabbed my hand. Justin rose and eyebrow and pouted. "Ha! they love me more than youuu." I said.

He rolled his eyes and we walked downstairs. I noticed that jazzy had the same hairstyle as me. Again. I mean we don't plan this which makes it weird. She had her hair out with a small bow on the back.

I sighed and we went out into Justin's car. Jazzy and Jaxon sat in the back. I sat in front with Justin. "Do you all have your seat belts on?" Justin says in a goofy voice.

We all laugh. "Yes!" Jazzy and Jaxon said. I was staring out the window. Justin had not started the car an it was silent. I looked at him and he just stared at me. I was feeling uncomfortable now.

"What?" I said. He looked down and back at me. "What!" I said again. "Jazzy want to tell Jessica what's wrong?" Justin said. Jazzy nodded.

"You don't have your seat belt on!" Jazzy said. Justin then smirked at me. "Good job Jazzy." Justin said.

I started to get embarrassed. I grabbed the seat belt and snapped it in. I rolled my eyes when they all laughed. Justin finally started the car. We drove off and I stared out the window.

California is so nice. I wish I could live here forever. I don't want to go back to New York. It's so plain. When it's winter it snows forever and it's always so cold. And it's where bad memories are at.

I snapped out of my thoughts when they all got out. 'You coming?" Justin said. I nodded and got out. I saw some people taking pictures. I just ignored it. We entered and everyone was gasping and reacting. Oh yeah, I forgot Justin was a celebrity.

We sat down and a lady came. "What would you guys like?" she asked. "I'll have strawberry waffles." I said. Justin ordered for him and the kids.

She then left which made an awkward silence. I was about to say something until 2 girls came toward our table.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER?!!" they said. I saw Justin's face annoyed. I mean the kid can't be with his family for 5 minutes without anyone coming and asking for pictures. I know he loved his fans but still.

Before he could answer I did. "No he's not he's Andrew Jones." I said. Justin started to laugh really hard. I know it's stupid but anything for them to leave.