Chapter 27: I Understand Now

I wasn't sure what I was gonna do. I just really didn't want to be here right now. Ryan and Alfredo were playing video games. Both more concentrated than ever. I sighed wanting them to realize I was bored.

I sighed even louder making their heads snap toward me. "What." Ryan groaned. "I'm bored." I said and leaned down in the couch. "That's the point when you're grounded." Alfredo answered. "Justin doesn't have the right to ground me! He isn't my mom or dad!" I groaned.

They both stood quiet, just playing their game. I need to get out of here. But how when Alfredo and Ryan are here! I've already tried to escape and of course I failed.

I got it! I got up and immediately Alfredo and Ryan's head snapped toward me. "Where are you going?" Alfredo asked. Ryan squinting his eyes. "To the kitchen to get food! You guys already nailed down he windows." I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry back." Ryan said. I nodded my head and went toward the kitchen. I checked to see if they were coming and they didn't. So I went to the cabinet and opened it. I found the red food coloring and grabbed a bowl.

I put a little water in the bowl and mixed in some red food coloring. I put in other things to make it look like blood. I learned this in theater class back in New York. I smiled at my accomplishment and hid the bowl behind me.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said to the guys. "Okay." They said not laying attention. I went upstairs and sneaked into my room. Downstairs there was a little lock and I stole the key from it, so I grabbed that.

I put the fake blood on my knee and clothing. I messed my hair up a little. I know this is stupid but I swear I've tried everything. For the past hour, I couldn't escape or anything! So hopefully this plan works.

Once I felt okay with my touches, I left my room and was on top of the stairs. I stomped very hard down the steps and smacked my hand on the railing, making it seem like I got hit. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I jumped real high and made a huge noise and quickly went down on the floor and positioned myself.

"OOOWWWWWWW!!" I faked cried. Quickly Ryan and Alfredo came in running. "OH MY FOD WHAT HAPPENED?" Alfredo panicked. "I fell down the stairs, everything hurts." I hissed, trying to force tears. "Um let me call Justin." Alfredo said. "No!" I yelled. Alfredo's face turned confused.

"Um, I will call him, give me your phone, there is a first aid kit in the little room over there." I said pointing and hissing. Alfredo went toward the room and searched for the kit. "It's not in here!" Alfredo yelled. I saw Ryan's phone sticking out of his back pocket. He was kneeling next to me and yelling at Alfredo, so I quickly grabbed it. Ryan got up and went toward Alfredo. "There is, you're just blind you fucktard." Ryan whispered so only Alfredo can hear.

I followed behind Ryan's steps and grabbed my key. I saw both of them searching in the room and noticed me. "Hey why are you walking if you're hu-" I quickly shut the door and locked it. The door was banging.

"JESSICA OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!" Alfredo yelled. "No! I'm done being bossed around and getting in trouble for no reason!" I yelled. "I'm calling Justin!" Ryan said. I could already imagine him searching for his phone. "Where is my phone?" Ryan asked. "GIVE US OUR PHONES." They both yelled. "I'll see you later byeeee." I smiled and skipped away still hearing the bangs.

I changed into different clothing and went downstairs. The door was still locked with the boys. I'm good for now. I walked outside and stopped and wondered where I was going. I should go visit Anna!

I decided to walk, I knew where it was. Once I got there I went up to her aunts front porch. I knocked softly and waited for someone to open. Opened the door was a brunette haired lady. "Hi Jessica." Anna's aunt smiled. "Hi, is Anna here?" I asked. "Oh honey, she left back home to New York." She said.

My face turned blank. "What? Why?" I questioned. "She just wanted to leave." She said. "Oh okay thank you." I said and turned back and walked real fast.

I took out my phone and called Anna. "Hello?" Her voice rang. "Why did you leave?!" I almost yelled. "My parents wanted me to come back." She simply said. I frowned. "You didn't tell me! I didn't get to say bye or anything! What the hell!" I started to tear up.

"I really wish I could've told you but I needed to pack and leave soon, I'm sorry." Anna said yet simply. "Whatever bye." I said. "Bye." And then Hang up. I couldn't believe her.

I began to cry real hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to walk randomly and saw some huge buildings. I had to really use the bathroom so I entered a building. I noticed this guy that I think I've seen before. He was sitting in the front desk. This building was extremely nice.

"Hey can I use your bathrooms please?" I said. "Yeah to your left." The guy said. I thanked him and went toward the bathroom.

When I was done i washed my hands and I left the bathroom. From the distance I heard someone and hid behind something.

"It's just so annoying!" I heard the person say. "What is?" The other guy asked. I peeked a little and it was Justin and Scooter! Was this the building he was in?

I hid myself real good and tried not to get caught. Justin would kill me if he saw me and knew what happened.

"It's annoying how Jessica is always talking about Chris." Justin said. "Chris is like a big brother that I never had and I love him so much ahh." Justin tried imitating me. I gasped and smacked myself for being loud.

"Why is it bothering you?" Scooter asked. "Because I'm her older brother I'm the one she should be bragging about not Chris." Justin said with sincere. I began to feel guilty and like a dick.

I always talked about Chris. That's why it bothered Justin earlier. I should appreciate the things Justin does for me. And for being the best big brother ever. I sighed and tried to get up, but I tripped on something making me fall with the object I was hiding with.

You heard a huge thump and Justin and scooter's head snapped toward me. "Miss are you okay?" Justin asked helping me up. "Yeah I'm okay." I said not facing him and with a weird voice. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes now goodbye." I said and walked away quickly.

"Jessica?" Justin asked. Damn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy :)

Hoped you like this chapter!

If you did vote!

Sorry for a late update

Been real busy :/

Thanks for 4k reads!

Next update:

1,000 reads

117 votes.