Chapter 10

Kyra's POV

"And the worst part was that he was my mate!" Leya said wiping at her tears again.

"We know Hun you said it at least twenty times" Ameera replied taking a marshmallow and shoving it in Leyas mouth "now pipe down. Jay and Phil are having a moment"

"Hey Ameera do you think Hayley looks like your sister?" I asked glancing at Ameera quickly before looking back at the tv. To see Andy and Hayley kissing in the rain.

She leaned forward looking at the screen more "holy shit! And she does"

"Hello!" Leya shouted leaning forward "it's our eighteenth! We had to send all the guests home because of a crazy ass horse and some stupid omega. And we're sitting here watching reruns of modern family. We should do something!"

"First off that stupid omega is your mate, and his buddy's are me and Ameeras mates so show a bit respect, we all went through a bit of humiliation tonight. Secondly my father hid all the alcohol from last time"  I said before glancing round the room. I looked over at my tablet and back to the girls "want to look them up?" I asked them.

"We don't even know their names" Leya complained

"We don't but I know someone who does" I smirked.

"Who?" Ameera asked leaping out of the bed.

"Dakota king" I replied

"Wait! The nerdy omega?" Leya questioned with distaste. I looked at her weirdly before it came back to me. Leya hated that Dakota beat her in a spelling bee in primary school and held a grudge ever since, even more when she discovered there was a trophy.

"Yes that's her. She's good friends with them" I nodded before grabbing my tablet from the side. Leya growled.

"Oh great first she takes my trophy and now she befriended my mate. What's next she's gonna start raiding my closet! I won't Stand for it" Leya huffed crossing her arms.

"If she does start going into your closet then giving her a good punch to the nose will do her good" Ameera replied. Me and Leya gave her a pointed look "what? I did it to iniko. Broke her nose"

"Okay we are not going to break her nose. We are just going to ask her online for their names" i replied opening up my social media accounts.

"Your no fun Kyra" Ameera replied, collapsing back onto the bed and looking up at me.

"I'm an alpha Hun. I'm meant to be seen as sensible" I replied not taking my eyes off the screen.

*

"Okay her reply was jaimin lufa, Brendan wyatt and Acel parvus" I said before opening the search bar.

"Wait! Did you say wyatt?"  Ameera asked snatching the screen off me and reread the message Dakota sent to me.

"That must of been the family feeling you got from drefan" leya shrugged before shoving a marshmallow in her mouth.

" you got to be kidding me" Ameera groaned "it's going to be the vampire diaries in real life"

"Quit complaining. Yours didn't publicly humiliate you" Leya snapped back.

I just huffed and snatched the tablet back off Ameera and searched in 'jaimin lufa'. I clicked on his page and looked through his posts. "He seems to get a lot of hate" I mumbled clicking on a video that he's tagged on. By saden minimus. Surprise surprise!

My blood boiled when I saw what was happening. Drefan was holding his arms back while Colton was punching him. There was a loud chuckling "beat him good colt!" The familiar voice of saden.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed holding a hand to my mouth. I stopped the video and went more down the page, there were a bunch of videos and pictures similar to what I seen, some just him and others with the two other omegas. I turned to the girls they both had a look of anger on their faces "how come We never seen these before?"

"I don't know, but I'm not standing for it!" Ameera said before marching out of the room. I quickly got up and followed after her, Leya following in tow.

"Where are you going?" I called after her.

"to give drefan, saden and Colton a piece of my mind!" She shouted back.

"Your not going anywhere young lady" my dad said standing in front of the door, arms folded and a look on his face saying 'try me'

I took a step back "we need to run Leya. When that face is on expect hell" I said walking backwards to the door. My dads eyes then went onto me. I froze in place, eyes widening.

He then looked back at Ameera "you are not going to go to their houses at this time of night and attack them. All three of you go to bed now!" He said in his alpha tone. Ameera and Leya bowed there heads and walked out of the room. While I looked there in confusion. How come the alpha tone didn't work on me? It normally does.

It's because we are now mature alphas dumbass tala said in a sassy tone.

"Bed Kyra. I might not be able to use alpha command on you now but I'm still your father" he said, irritation clear in his voice.

I gave a small smile "night daddy" I said before walking back to my room and diving in between the two angry she wolves. "We'll sort them out in school on Monday" I muttered to the girls. Tapping both their hands.

"We better. I've wanted to smash sadens face in ever since she poured glue in my hair" Ameera grumbled before turning to face the wall.

Leya sighed "she's going to go overboard" she said looking me in the eyes.

"Don't I know it" I said back

"Stop talking about me and go to sleep!" Ameera snapped at us "or I will jump out the flippin window and batter the three dickeads!"

With that we all shut up and let sleep consume us.