Chapter 23

Jaimins pov

"You look fine" Kyra tried to reassure me whilst placing her hand on my shoulder. I gave her a look in the mirror in my new room.

It was actually quite nice, not too big and not too small, there was an en suite, walk in wardrobe and an amazing view of the forest. The bed was also nice too and so comfy! Much better than my bed in the flat that was small and scratchy.

"Are you going to tell me what happened with that vampire yet?" I asked whilst changing my tie.

Kyra sighed and sat down on the bed, one of her hands was gripping her other wrist "it's a long story that I don't feel like telling anyone yet" she muttered

I turned round to look at her "Alright" I said, she gave me a confused look "just tell me whenever you are ready"

Before she could reply the front door opened "I'm home!" A deep voice called, that's when my heart sped up

"Baby cakes!" I heard Kyra's mum, Kathrine squeal, then an 'oof' noise .

Kyra cringed "you'd still think they teenagers" she muttered, I gave a small chuckle. Kyra then stood up "I'll go first"

Then she walked out the door. Let's do this shit! My wolf shouted out. See unlike me my wolf was excited to meet Kyra's alpha male father.

I took a deep breath before following Kyra's trail down to the front door.

"Daddy!" I heard Kyra call whilst hugging him.

"Pumpkin!" He replied back whilst hugging her back. Katharine raised a brow when she saw me awkwardly stand at the bottom of the stairs. I gave her a nervous smile.

She shook her head in amusement then turned to her husband, clearing her throat. He looked up at her "dinners nearly done i just need Kyra to help me set the table, meanwhile you can get to know jaimin better"

That's when the alpha noticed me, his dark looking eyes zoned in on me like he was waiting to pounce. He released Kyra from the hug and straightened up. He probably had at least a foot on me when it came to height.

I cautiously walked closer to him "i-it's nice to meet you alpha" I mentally cringed whilst saying that. I held my hand out to him.

He looked at it for a second before shaking it. It felt like he was pulling my arm out of my sockets with that alpha strength "you seem decent enough"

"Dad!" Kyra whines whilst hitting him on the chest.

He gave a small chuckle "I'm just saying that you could of done a lot worse like Colton or drefan or that maniac on the horse"

"Right! Well come along Kyra the plates aren't going to sort themselves out" Katherine said whilst pulling Kyra into the kitchen. Leaving me alone with the big scary alpha.

He cleared his throat "so jaimin do you like to drink?"

I don't know how to answer it I gave a pathetic laugh "it depends what it is, I'm not a fan of alcohol"

He gave me a small smile " and you've past the first test, come on!" He called whilst walking to the living room. I slowly followed after him.

"You fucking idiot! Your meant to kick the ball!" Was the first thing I Heard when the alpha opened the door.

In a second the alphas face went to one of anger "Gabriel Joseph reinhold!" Gabe quickly spun around fear evidence on his face "if I hear that kind of language in my house again I'll wash your mouth out with soap! Understand?"Gabe quickly nodded his head then sat down.

"Have a seat jaimin" the alpha said in a gruff voice. I quickly complied with a 'yes alpha' the alpha sat the other side of me and Gabe. "Call me Paul"

I gave a quick nod "yes Paul"

He scrunched up his face for a second before shaking his head " so jaimin tell me about yourself, your family, your friends-"

"Your star sign" gabe snickered.

The alpha took off one of his shoes and threw it at him. "Well?"

I rubbed my hands together "Well I never really knew my mother or father, I grew up in an orphanage in another pack until it was destroyed by rouges. Then a year later my friends and I stumbled upon your pack and you let us join"

Something sparkled behind the alphas eyes "you were one of the little boys who we saved from rouges eleven years ago" I gave a small nod "I thought you looked familiar" he muttered

Gabe turned to me with a creepy smile on his face "and your star sign?"

The alpha gave a small growl but Gabe ignored it and kept looking at me for an answer "I'm a cancer"

Gabe leapt up "I thought you were, you show the traits. Plus it's a bonus that your ruler is the moon and your a werewolf"

Paul sighed and mouthed to me 'your fault' " it's also good because Kyra is a libra, libras and cancers have very elegant and sensual relationships."

I gave a small smile and a nod. His smile grew even bigger when it looked like I was intrigued in what he was saying "I'm telling you you're going to have the best sex life!"

"Okay!" Paul shouted whilst standing up, he looked straight at me "nothing of the sort is happening under my roof!"

"I've already booked the hotel!" Kathrine shouted from the dining room, I could already tell she was smirking.

"Mum!" Kyra whined

"I'm sorry but you're due on heat any day now, and I don't my baby to be in pain" Kathrine replied. "Anyway foods ready!"

"Welcome to the mad house" Paul muttered whilst walking past me.

Gabe gave me a dark smirk "We have cookies"