Chapter 3

Kira's POV:

It's been two months since we were being chased. We settled in a forest where there are migical beasts with different rank lurking at us. But it seem like my father is having trouble dealing with them when they attack our home but somehow he can still manage them with great difficulty.

You want to know some good new? I can walk and can talk perfectly. The language in this world is Chinese and oh I thank my past self for being a half Chinese and half Greek. My parents in this world praise me like I'm the geniuse among geniuses. Oh and after the two months of caltivated, I am at level 5.

When I ask my father about this world, it is called Lan Ni Ya. In Lan Ni Ya, there are 5 continents. Tanhuang, Xiaji, Qiuji, Dongji, and the main land. It seem that the four continents are surrounding the main land. 

Anyway my parents are from the main land. In the main land, there are 4 countries. The Azure Dragon country, the Vermilion Bird country, the White Tiger country, and the Black Trutle country.

My parents are from the Azure Dragon country. What shock me the most is that my mother is or was a princess of the Azure Dragon country. Not only that my mother is the number one beauty and the number one ~sigh~ trash. She does has innate power, but she's at level 2 in her twenties. However, my father you can say that he is a genius at caltivation since he's at level 15 in his late twenties and the the most handsome man in the country. ~Sigh~ The only problem is that my father birth statu is just a little above slave. So I bet you know what happen. To summarize it, my father and my mother fall in love with each other and my cheap grandfather AKA the emperor opposed their love and they eloped.

The emperor was furious when he heard my parent are eloping, so he send assassins to muder my parent. And that how my parents were in hiding the moment they eloped and now at new home in the wilderness. 

Oops I'm off topic. Let get back to the main topic. So I'm at level 5 and can talk, read, write, and walk perfectly despise being two months old. When my parent knew about all this my mother cried while hugging me and my father happily toss me up in the air a few times.

So from then on my father start teaching me martial art, how to use magic, and my mother..well she is teaching me about this world knowledge. Hey don't think too bad of my mother ok. She might be a trash, but she has more knowledge of than my dad.

Having taken my mother lesson, I learn that in this world there are magic and magical beast. The caltivation rank are in levels. Level one is beginner and level 100 is where you reach immortality. Each level has low, intermediate , high, and peak.  Also the higher levels you are the longer you live and the harder to get to the next level. During few hundreds years, only one person has reach level 100 and he just stay at level 100.

Oh and there are many elements in this world. The common ones are air, fire, water, and wood. The rearly obtain ones are ice, metal, and lighting. The legendary ones are light and darkness. The mythical ones are space, creation, summon, knowledge,and alchemy.

My mother told me that there are no one who obtain more than 3 elements. You know what? I think I'm a cheat because I can use all of this elements and I can use my magic just by imagining things. Whereas people in this world need scrolls to learn each magic.