Chapter 19

Sorry for the very late update😰😨😨😰 been very busy lately!!

3rd person POV:

The banquet was boring. Kira wanted to leave. The whole time people were staring at her with different kind of gazes. If gazes can kill people, she would died ten thousand times already. 

In front of the people, she maintained her perfect posture. Her face was calm and didn't paid attention to anyone. She was like a goddess descend from mortal world.

On the inside, she wanting to chop everyone into pieces. Those women who look as her if wanting to kill her, she wanting to throw them in the ocean. And those men, she wanting to pluge out their eyes and cut off their third leg, espicailly the emperor.

Shenma Ren, on the other hand, already making a plan of how to assassinate all these dogs, even the emperor.

Kira was bored to death. When she heard the sound of the fireworks, her smile contains the most beautiful smile. Everyone was startle when they heard the sound. They all went outside to take a look. Even the commoners get off of beds and went outside to take a look at the sound. When everyone was outside, they looked up at the dark sky and saw different colors beautiful fireworks displayed on the dark sky. It was very breath taking  but a moment later they heard the sound of the horses hooves. It was as if they were on the battlefield. 

Everyone saw a powerful dressed soldiers rush in the city on their horses. It was so fast that they couldn't see what was going on. In the state of the confusion, horses run in the direction to the palace. 

In this dreadful night, something big will happen, the Azure country new era will emerged. All the commoner wanting  to know what happen, so they all followed the trail of the horse. Thousands of horses with mighty looking soldiers stop in front of the gate. Then five figures come fort. They were no others than, Lu Mo, Lu Mu, Ye Huo, the old captain, and Lain Yu.

When the palace guards saw these tough soldiers who fought in war, who don't fear death, they all shaking in fear. He almost pissed their pants. Ye Huo step out and command one of the guard to reported it to the emperor. The guard was running with a tail between his legs.

When the guard reported that the sixth Prince came to the palace with the soldiers, he gaze priced through Du Ting Xiao. Du Ting Xiao was shaking in fear. The emperors and the nobles were walking walking to the gate with a dark face.

While everyone was anxious, afraid, scared, and furious, Kira was delighted. She was bored to death and now she was going to have some fun. Kira follow the other nobles with a calm face and Shenma Ren walk beside her quietly.

When they all made it to the gate, Ye Huo smile at the emperor and wave his hands. The front row soldiers get down from the horse and capture almost all of the officials, even Du Ting Xiao. They tried to free themselves and tried to threaten the soldiers, but the soldiers didn't care. 

The emperor was enraged by this action.

"What are you doing?" (Emperor)

"Eliminate viruses in our kingdom." (Ye Huo, smiling)

"Stop this nonsense right know!!!!" (Emperor, face turning red from anger)

"No." (Ye Huo)

"Are you disobeying this emperor's order." (Emepror)

Ye Huo no longer paid attention to the emperor, he wave his hand and two soldiers bring the fat official up in front of him. He took out the scroll that Kira gave him and read it out loud.