Chapter 9

Kira POV

It is one in the morning and the best time for us to meet the old captain, Lain Jun. I learn his name from the siblings and he seem to be a close friend of their grandfather. Lain Jun has a son and since he was a bachelor for a long time, his son, Lain Yu just turn 20. The son seem to be love by the citizens of Jing city and soldiers. To gain favor like that, he must be quite an incredible person.

So, we sneaked into the captain's pavilion, more like teleported there. Man, am I glad that I can use my space magic to teleport. The F*** The pavilion is full of soldiers and has tight security. Not only that it's huge. The first time I teleported us, we landed in the kitchen. The second time we landed in the bathtub. I'm glad there's no water in it. The third time we landed in the bedroom where young lovers (servants) having the spring time of their life😳. Ahhhhhhhhh😱😱, I don't want to remember it. My innocent mind got corrupted. ~cry~ Give me back my innocent mind ~sob*sob*😭😭~.

It takes us ten times to landed in the general bedroom. The room is dark and only lighten by the candles light. 

I can see there are three people in the room. A delicate sobbing middle age lady in her late 40s, a tan handsome muscular man in his early 20s; probably the madam and the son. And 60 years old man lying in the bed moaning in pain is probably the old captain. 

They didn't notice us or sense our presence because I wrapped the space magic to cover us up as I did before we find the right room, so it makes us invisible and hide our presence. 

Since the three people are in their little world, I awkwardly trying to make them notice us.

3rd person POV~

"Hi?" (Kira)

The moment the people in the room heard her voice, they all are in alert and put their guard up even the dying old captain.

"Wh who are you? Come out right now!!" (Lain Yu, holding the sword hanging on his waist)

Kira and the siblings stepped out of the shadow when they heard Laun Yu harsh demanding voice.

Well, at lest they notice us now. Kira shrugged.

"I am Yueliang Kira. You can just called me Kira. And these two are Lu Mo and Lu Mu." (Kira)

"Lu...Mu and Lu... Mo!?!?" (Lain Jun)

"Yes" (the siblings)

"Y..you ar..are...a..live." (Lain Jun, crying in the bed with relieved expression)

As Lain Jun going to the next words----

"Ahno, can we stop with the heart warming chitchat for now? I think healing the old captain injuries is the most important part and I believe he will died in any second if we don't treat the injuries now. Beside he is poison too and that poison spread quicker if he moves his muscles." (Kira, raising her right hand to get everyone attention.🙋🏻🙋🏻)