00 | The Stern - Thank yous are needed.

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THE NEXT PAGE SNEAK PEEK AT THE TOUR

Thank You for reading! If I forgot your name I'm sorry this was originally made of people who read the book from the first post to the end. So, I've had this ready to go for months. I wanted to thank folks who stuck with me and pointed out the errors that I missed. I'm dyslexic and even when I read it out loud there are normally issues still. 

I also am thankful to the people who found quotes for me. I am not good at that. I completely suck on a level that is disturbing at finding quotes. The quotes help me because with the book promotion stuff. So, please leave them in the comments or on my profile page when you see something cool. 

Thank you to the best damn writing circle on Wattpad who's constant patients made this book possible.

Thank you, Kat and Jo have been with me for years even with the weirdness. I've been talking about Noah for years and finish it. Ty for listening. 

Wordtoyamother - Thank you for putting up with my car crash. Thank you for the edits and advice you are a genius. You also because you NEVER check wattpad won't read this lol

la3yun1c0rn - You are a star who knows no end. Thank you so much for being wonderful and sticking with me. Also, I have a domme book I've been chewing on for 5 months. I can't wait for more of your work and I hope you get more free time. You had so much damn writing growth. SERIOUSLY. Even karma said so and karma NEVER says nice things without meaning it. 

LMareeApps - Dragons are real women. You are one of them thank you so much for reading an early chapter of this. Your insight help so much.
Stephanie_Kazowz - As a professional garbage human being. Staring constantly at pictures of half-naked men and women. As well as just finding a way to permanently stay in the gutter. I thank you for putting up with my weirdness.

DreamerGurl169 - Thank you for reading the bookkeeping up with and finding moments in it. Sometimes I read it and at this point due to all the reviews, it's mostly mush for me. Thank you for joining my book club even though the forum closed and covid happen.
izzyi345 - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You nerd love harder than even me :). Thank you for getting it!
NikkiJohnson705 - Thank you for proofreading the first 13 chapters of the book. I ruin your proofreads though but you are a wonderful proofreader. She works as an independent proofreader and honestly you should be hiring her.

ClarityNMercy - You woman are a gift. Thank you for being one of my early readers and joining my book club. 

The Next Adventure. Finding Noah -  #ForNoah