Ch. 10 My boyfriend is a wolf!

Cassandra sat in the bathtub with her arms wrapped around her body. She stayed quiet feeling the warm water hit her body. She frowned wondering why Bella almost killed her. She sighed sadly remembering Bella's last words before she left her at Jacob's house. It breaks her heart that Bella thinks she betrayed her for Sam. She loves both Sam and Bella equally and she would never forgive herself if something bad happened to them. 

" Bella..." Cassandra whispered. " I hope you made it back home safely" She gets out of the bathtub after washing her hair and body from mud. " I don't know what I would tell Charlie if you get hurt" She grabs a red towel and wraps it around her body. " All I want is for my best friend to come back the way she was before she came to Forks" She opens the door and enters the guest room which originally belonged to Rachel Black. 

Cassandra smiled when she sees a red tank top and a red and black checkered pants laying on the bed. She figured that it was either Jacob or Billy's doing. She puts her night wear on and looks at herself in the mirror. 

" I look decent" Cassandra giggles

" I look decent" Cassandra giggles. " At least I'm not wearing mud anymore" She smiled putting on a pair of moccasins to keep her feet warm. 

Cassandra steps out of the room and walks towards the living room where everyone is chilling since it's still raining outside

Cassandra steps out of the room and walks towards the living room where everyone is chilling since it's still raining outside. She looks around spotting Sam at the kitchen with Billy. She quietly walks towards them wanting to surprise Sam. She noticed the others are glued to the TV. She smiled leaning against the door and stays quiet when she overhears Sam's conversation with Billy. 

" I don't want to lose her Billy..." Sam lightly grasped the root beer in his hand. " I felt like my life flashed before my eyes when I saw that truck head towards her" He bites his lips. " If Jacob wasn't there..." He closed his eyes wearing a scared expression on his face. 

Billy looks at Sam with worried eyes.

" I know Sam. Cassandra is your imprint. Have you told her that you can shape-shift into a wolf?" He stares at him.

Sam shakes his head.

" I'm scared that she'll see me as a monster" He sigh sadly. " I will never forgive myself if she hates me because of what I am" He tells him. 

Cassandra stood there wearing a surprised expression on her face.

' Sam can transform into a wolf...' She thought as her eyes sparkles.

" That's so cool!" Cassandra shouts wearing a big smile on her face. " My boyfriend is a wolf!" She opens the door and stares at them. 

Sam blinks feeling shocked that Cassandra overheard his conversation with Billy. He blushed when he heard his imprint sounding very happy at the thought of him being a wolf. He smiled finding his imprint adorable. He stands up and walks towards his imprint pulling her into a hug. 

" You're not scared of me?" Sam asked. 

Cassandra shook her head. 

" Nope" She looks up at him with a smile. " How does your wolf form looks like?" She asked wearing a curious expression on her face. 

Sam lets go of her and smiled.

" I can show it to you" He tells her.

Cassandra's eyes sparkle nodding her head. She looked at the window and noticed the rain has stopped. She grabs a jacket and puts it on following Sam out to the back. She waits by the door seeing Sam enter the forest. Her heart beats feeling excited yet curious about seeing Sam's wolf form. She noticed the bushes moving and smiled when she sees a big black wolf walking out of the forest. 

" Sam

" Sam...." Cassandra whispered. 

Curious hazel eyes stared into loving brown ones. 

Cassandra slowly walks towards Sam holding her right hand out to him. 

Sam's furry head goes down letting his imprint know that she can pet him.

 Cassandra smiled placing her right hand on Sam's furry head. She gently pets him noticing how soft his black fur is. She closed her eyes feeling relax with the big black wolf by her side. She gets closer to him as she wraps her arms around his furry neck giving him a big hug. 

" So beautiful..." Cassandra whispered while placing a kiss on Sam's nose. 

Sam closed his eyes feeling happy that Cassandra is okay with his wolf form. He growls happily enjoying the affection that his imprint is giving him. He enjoys being by Cassandra's side and can't wait to be with her forever. Even though Sam has known her for a few weeks, he can't help but feel like he knows her for a long time. He can't wait to get to know Cassandra and learn about her past.