Ch. 12 Leaving Forks

Hime_chan10: Just wanted to let you know that Cassandra was born on March 28, 1987, making her a couple of months older than Bella who was born on September 13, 1987. Since the books or movies doesn't mention when Sam was born. I decided to make it up. In my story, Sam was born on  December 10, 1985. Since in my story Sam is older than Cassandra by two years. She's 18 while Sam is 20. 

I hope you guys like the story. Please comment and vote if you want me to continue this story x3 

~*~

Two days has passed since Cassandra found out that her mother got into an accident back in Phoenix, Arizona. She explained to Sam what happened to her mother and told him that she wants to go back to her hometown. Sam didn't want Cassandra to go back to Phoenix alone, so he decided to go with her. He helped Cassandra get the plane tickets to Phoenix for a couple of days. While Cassandra went back to the Swans house to pack up, Sam shapeshifted into his wolf form and howled. 

The howl alerted his pack who met up with Sam at First Beach. They all shapeshifted back to their human forms. Sam stood by the ocean when he sees the guys jogging their way towards him.  

" Thank you all for coming to this sudden meeting" Sam looks at the guys in the eyes. 

Jacob stared at Sam

Jacob stared at Sam. 

" What's wrong?" He asked. 

" I'm leaving the reservation for a couple of days" Sam tells them. " While I'm away, Jacob is going to be in charge. So, respect him like you respect me" He wears a serious expression on his face.

The guys blink feeling confused.

" Why are you leaving?" Embry asked. 

Sam looks away from them to the ocean. 

His eyes saddened remembering Cassandra's crying face. It pains him to see his imprint in so much pain. 

Jared noticed that look. 

" Is Cassandra okay?" He asked with a worried expression on his face. 

Sam sighs sadly.

" Cassandra's mother got into an accident back in Phoenix. I don't know her condition but Cassandra really wants to see her mother. So, I'm going with her because I don't want anything bad to happen to her" He tells them.

The guys nod their heads.

" When are you leaving?" Paul asked.

" This afternoon" Sam informed them. " I'm sorry guys but my imprint needs me and I have to be there for her" He pulls out his cell phone getting a call from Cassandra. " What's wrong?" He asked. 

" Just wanted to let you know that I told Charlie what happened. He said he wouldn't mind dropping us off at the airport" Cassandra explained to him.