18

» Bellamy «

Bryce's grip around me tightens when I try to get out of bed. I giggle and just turn to face him. He was still asleep from last night. Darian threw him a surprise graduation party. At first it was all the grown ups but afterwards, when they all left, all the teens came and that's when the alcohol and weed came out.

I kept trying to wake him up since his flight leaves in four hours and he still has to get ready, buy a few things and say goodbye to everyone. Nothing was working. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking of a way to wake him up. I smirk when I came up with an idea. I leaned in and start to kiss him.

First it was pecks to get him up and then it went to a make out session.

"you're amazing." He says through the kiss. I couldn't help but smile. "Come on, you have to get ready." I said as I sat up. He groans and closes his eyes, making me roll my eyes. "Bryce!" I said and shove him. He just keeps his eyes closed. I slowly start to put my hand down there and then start stroking his member, knowing he would wake up this way.

I then suddenly stop and got off the bed. "Come join me in the shower." I said and made my way to the bathroom. "Fuck." Bryce says and instantly gets out of bed and joins me in the shower.