93

» bellamy «

"You won't believe what just happened!" Loren says when she enters my room with her hands holding two starbuck drinks. "What?" I ask as I sit up. Bryce comes in my room, his shirt all bloody and his nose bleeding.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I quickly get off my bed and go to him. I go in the bathroom and grab the toilet paper. "Anyway, he got in a fight with Neels at Starbucks." Loren explains. I look at him confused, "why?" He sits down on my chair and let's me help him get cleaned up.

"He was talking shit about you, calling you a slut and a dumb whore. I got mad and started to defend you, which led to getting in a fight." Bryce tells me. Loren nods with a smile, "could've gone a better way but you know, it was cool. And this time, Bryce actually won."

I sigh, "are you okay?" Bryce nods, "feeling great, unlike Neels right now" I roll my eyes, "There you go, no more blood, and here's another shirt." I said as I grab a shirt of his from my closet and hand it to him. He takes off his bloody one and puts on the clean one.

"Thank you, baby." He says as he kisses my cheek. "You're welcome." I reply and kiss his cheek. He grabs my waist and places me on his lap. I wrap one of my arms around his shoulders.