Chapter 7 : I'm Not........

Natalia Walker's POV :

A gasp escaped my lips when I heard what my so called mother just said. I refused to believe that she would do this to me.

"What ?", Chase shouted making Luke jump from his seat.

"Calm down", I hissed at him gesturing to my son "you're scaring him"

I was surprised when he looked at look and his features softened visibly. He seemed to have taken a liking to Luke and I didn't think that was such a good idea. Not wanting Luke to hear more about my disastrous life I nudged Talia who was awfully silent and motioned to Luke.

"Could you take him out please ?", I asked "I don't want him to hear this.

She smiled sadly at me as she knew that things were just getting started.

"Sure"

I pulled Luke to me hugging him quickly. Pulling away I pushed him towards Talia.

"I'll see you in a bit L"

He smiled a toothy grin at me "okay mommy"

I watched as they left the room then I turned back around to face the two other persons in the room. There was complete silence for what felt like the longest time.

"What did you mean ?", I asked my voice breaking.

She sighed obviously dreading answering but knowing that now she had no other choice. She looked to Chase who was oddly calm and just watching the both of us with a blank face.

"I got the photos", she spoke shakily "I created everything and sent them to Chase's secretary, Amber, she was in on the whole thing"

"I'm sorry", she cried "I really am sorry"

I just sat there not believing my ears. I always thought that your mother was someone who should always love and protect you. She should be the one to shelter you from all the hurt and pain in this cruel, cruel world. It's obvious that I wasn't blessed enough to have a mother, only someone who gave birth to me.

"How could you ?", I cried "why do you hate me so much that you tried to ruin my life ?"

"I didn't mean to", she screamed.

Ignoring her I turned to look at Chase who still remained silent the entire time. I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes as I gazed at him. The man I loved with all my heart. He didn't have faith in me, he didn't trust me. He trusted pictures that could have easily been altered over me, his wife. I never gave him a reason to ever doubt me yet he still did.

"I'm so sorry for everything"

I turned to Chase not at all shocked at his words. In fact I expected it. He left me and now that he finds out that he was wrong he wants to apologize. Typical.

"You're sorry ?", I asked incredulously "after everything that had happened all you can say is sorry"

He gazed at me regret clear in his eyes but I was too hurt to even acknowledge it.

"You called me a slut", I hissed "you called me a gold digger"

"You turned my friends against me"

"I was abandoned by my friends and forced to leave because of the things that were being said about me and all you can say is sorry"

I rejoiced in the way he flinched at my words. The words I spoke were intended to hurt and I'm glad I did just that.

"I'm sorry", he whispered taking a step towards me "forgive me"

I raised a hand stopping him from moving. Once again I faced my mother who was silently watching us.

"Why ?", I asked

"Why what ?"

"Your my mother why would you do this to me ?"

I waited and waited and waited for her answer. I expected her to say that she was jealous or she thought I didn't deserve but what she said hurt me even more than any other bad thing she could have said.

"I'm not your mother"

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.
I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I was really busy and by the time I could update I was too tired.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the little twist in the end.

Don't forget to :
Vote
Comment
Share