Chapter 10 : Your Aunt

Natalia Walker's POV :

It's been a week since I found out that Regina contributed to my failed marriage and that she's not my real mother. No matter how many times I tried to get her to tell me about it over the past week she didn't budge and always told me to ask my father so now that's exactly what I'm doing.

I marched up the steps of my father's company and walked straight past the receptionist there. She knew better than to stop me from entering since I broke her nose the last time.

Why you might ask.

Its quite simple I was coming to see my father but I was wearing jeans and a loose shirt because all my clothes were at home and I just came from the airport. I was going to see dad real quick since he was on my route home but the little bitch wouldn't let me in. I was furious because I told her who I was and who I wanted to see but she wouldn't listen to me she even called the security who might I add were my friends.

When she saw that they weren't going to do anything and instead started to laugh along with me she became enraged and tried to throw me out let's just say it ended with my fist in her face.

I smirked to myself when I saw her squirming in her seat. Its quite was surprising that she decided to still work here, luckily for her she cleaned up her act.

I headed straight to the elevator and stepped inside. I pressed the glowing button numbered the twenty-eight. I was just there humming a song to myself when my phone rang. I pulled out the phone from my purse to see that it was Talia calling.

"Hey Talk"

"Mommy !!!!!"

"Hey there honey.... why do you have aunty Talia's phone ?"

"She's in the kitchen", he whispered to me sounding so adorable.

"Well", I whispered back to him stepping out of the elevator when it came to a stop "mommy's busy now so I'm going to hang up but I promise we'll go out for ice-cream"

"Yaaay", he squealed down into the phone "bye mommy"

"Bye L"

I placed my phone back into my purse and walked over to my father's office smiling to his secretary, Paula, on the way.

"He's alone", she said already knowing that I wanted to see him "you can go right on in"

I smiled at her "thanks Paula.....I missed you"

"I missed you too and you best not leave again"

I didn't answer her simply because I couldn't. I don't know what the future holds so I can't be sure that I'll never leave again and with the way things are going I'll have a lot of reasons.

I opened the door without knocking to find my dad with a somber look on his face sitting in his chair behind his table.

"Hello Natalia.... We have a lot to talk about"

I walked in seating myself in one of the two chairs in front of his desk. We sat there quiet as I sat down.

"Lets get straight to it father.......Regina said that she's not my mother....so who is ?"

He breathed deeply suddenly looking years older "i was hoping this wouldn't happen"

"Who is she ?", I hissed through gritted teeth.

"She's your aunt", he whispered but I heard him loud and clear.

"What ?", i gasped utterly surprised.

"Regina's sister is your biological mother"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys

Isn't Natalia's life just........colourful .

Please do :

Vote
Comment
Share