Chapter 15 : Crazy Bestfriend

Natalia Walker's POV :

I left Chase in his room sleeping, so that I could go and check if Talia and Luke had arrived. Before I entered the elevator I made sure that there were two security guards guarding the room that Chase was in.

When I reached down at the receptionist I saw both Talia and Luke before they saw me. I slowly crept up to them as silently as I could but me being my clumsy self I nearly fell over causing them both to face me with wide eyes.

I smiled nervously at them giving a little wave "H-hey guys"

"Mommy !!", Luke shouted running over to me.

He wrapped his hands around my legs since he was short and squeezed me tightly.

"I missed you Mommy", he whimpered.

I sighed running a hand through his light brown hair "Mommy missed you too"

He looked up at me a big grin on his face. I couldn't help but think that he looked so much like his father. I quickly dismissed that thought even though it was very true. Reaching into my purse I pulled out a catch chocolate and headed it to him. His grin turned to a look of pure awe as he stared at the chocolate. A soft chuckle escaped my lips when he continued to stare at the chocolate much to Talia's amusement.

"You know....", I leaned down to whisper to him "....its yours"

His eyes lit up from my words. I led him to one of the chairs that was lined up against the wall and lifted him on the seat. Taking the wrapper from him I pulled the bag and gave it back to him. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before jumping to my feet. I walked over to Talia who was staring at me with raised eyebrows.

"What are we doing here....", she asked looking around the hospital "....and why do you need bodyguards ?"

"Well....", I paused.

"Well....", she prompted me "what happened ?"

"I found out my entire life was a lie and we're here because Chase saved my life and we need bodyguards to keep out the paparazzi", I took a deep breath after rushing everything out like that.

"Wait Chase saved your life ?", she asked suspiciously.

"Why did he have to save your life ?"

"Um....well a car was about to hit me when Chase came out of nowhere and pushed me out of the way"

"He did that ?", she gasped in surprise that Chase risked his life for me.

"The idiot must really love you", she mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear her but I did and I was starting to believe that its true.

"Is he okay ?"

"He's fine", I spoke softly "but he does have amnesia"

"Amnesia", she gaped at me "as in loss of memory....that amnesia ?"

I simply nodded at her not wanting to talk about it. I didn't know how to say this next so it kinda just came out.

"He knows about Luke", I blurted out slightly scared of her reaction.

"Its about time", she exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air.

I just stared at her with raised brows and a 'are you serious ?' look on my face.

She smiled sheepishly at me "what ?"

"Care to explain your reaction ?"

"Nope", she grinned at me.

I glared at her making her sigh and explain herself "you may not see it but Luke is growing up and he needs his father. Chase is a stupid idiot but regardless he is Luke's father and Luke needs him"

"I know", I sighed "I'm just worried he'll mess up again"

"He won't", she reassured me.

"How can you be so sure ?", I asked confused.

"Its simple", she flipped her hair to the side "I'll beat the shit out of him if he tries"

I laughed at them pulling her in for a quick hug.

Talia may be crazy but she's a crazy bestfriend.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.

Ain't Talia crazy ?!?!

Please remember to :

Vote
Comment