Chapter 4 Cafeteria

"Sorry" I apologized in the hope he would apologize as well. It was hopeless. He walked straight past me. Like I was nothing more than air.

"Wel excuse you to," I spoke to myself while I walked on. Have I met him before. No. He looks familiar. If I knew that guy he would have said hey, at least.

After a while I realised I haven't got the slightest clue on where I was.

I grabbed my phone and found my way home.

While walking I turned right and found the place I was looking for.

There wasn't anyone in there. Except the boy with an employee card spelled up into his small grey shirt.

I knew he didn't saw me so I simply knocked on the window behind me. He dropped everything he was carrying, and looked at me.

''I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting someone. Not even in this neighbourhood.'' He politely smiled at me. So I had to smile back to him.

He was picking up all the stuff he had dropped. ''You don't have to apologize.'' He told me politely.

"I'm new here and, I don't know the habits.'' I said, ''I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.''

He was finally done with covering up his mistake. He put all the stuff in the place it belonged to.

''So you're new in town? '' he asked. ''Yep'' I replied. ''When did you move here? '' he asked back. ''This morning.'' was my awnser. ''What house did you bought? '' he asked interested.

''I didn't bought anything, my parents did'' I said with a smile. ''Ofcourse'' he answered. ''I'm almost 18. What did you thought I was. That I would live by myself on this age. I didn't even finished college.'' I defend myself.

''First of all I didn't thought you were 18, you look much older you know'' he smiels. ''Yes I hear that a lot'' I interrupted him. ''Second off all nobody under the age of 40 ever comes here, and very special a woman all by her self, it is a bad neighbourhood you know.'' ''Yeah I guess you already said that'' he smiled. This time not politely but because he was happy. I must admit it was a cute and very hot smile.

''Can I take your order madame?'' he asked with a grin plastered on his face. "Please say Emily.'' I said. "Whatever the lady wants, Emily." I smiled as he said that. ''Can I take you order, Emily?'' he asked. ''Yes you can, but first what is your name?'' He pointed at his name place. Jasper.

"You got a lovely name." I said. "Thank you. I love your name to, Emily. My grandma has a friend with the same name.'' I smiled again. ''Thank you.'' he looked at me.

"How many times do I have to ask you what can I do for you, Emily?" He smiled like a child, when he was flirting ''That was the last one.'' I awnsered.

''I want 5 bags of fries. And 20 chicken wings.'' ''So you must be hungry.'' He flirted with me I knew it. I didn't know what to do. Because a boy this cute never flirted with me before.

''Really hungry'' I said quickly. I was trying to flirt but I didn't even convinced myself. He smiled. And said to confirm, "5 bags with fries and 20 chicken wings." ''Yes please.'' this time it sounded better. He laughed at me, turned around and started frying.

I kept looking at him. ''He looks so gorgeous.'' I accidentally said it out loud. ''Thank you.'' "O you look pretty to.'' "Shit, did I really say that out loud." Was my answer. ''Yep I think so.'' He said.

I looked down. I knew my head was turning red. I felt all my blood was going to my head, making me blush.

Piep. piep. piep. ''O your snacks are ready.'' Saved by the snacks I thought. How ironic. I smiled. He smiled back. 2 minutes later the fries were ready too, he wrapped them and put them on the bar.

I reached out my arm to pick them up. But he didn't let go of the handel. I looked up to him. I could only think 'oh my god he is so handsome and he has the perfect length, to kiss, to hug, to feel save in his arms.....' I was so busy with thinking how perfect he was, I didn't notice that jasper was talking to me.

''Emily....?'' He placed the bag on the bar and grabbed my shoulder. I still didn't react. He started to panic. ''Emily!!'' He screamed. I came back to reality while he was still shaking my body. ''You don't have to yell, I'm not deaf.''

"Glad you're back." He smiled relieved. I grabbed the bags from the counter and made my way to the exit. I felt his eyes staring in my back as I walked out. I opened the door and quickly looked back, at him. "Thank you, Jasper."