Truth Be Told

//edited//

Joker, Rogue, Taylor and I gathered in the church upstairs getting a little privacy from everyone chatting downstairs, the clubhouse was pretty packed seeing as it was only noon. Rogue took his rightful place in a chair in the center of the room as he rest of us stood awkwardly in the middle.With a flick of his wrist his edged us to start talking.

"Uhm I don't know were to really begin",I said trailing off at the end.

"Start from the beginning",He stated simply.

"When I was 17 I met Luke for the first time on my way to the movies with a few friends. Something ended up happening to my car and he was there to help fix it",I started,"We hit it off from there and for three years we dated. A few days after my 20th birthday I found out I was pregnant".

"You were pregnant",Rogue whispered turning his gaze from me.I gave a slight nod scared of his reaction.When he didn't say anything I continued.

"I gave birth to Daniel on November 5th.He was the light of my life and he perfect start to what I thought was a loving relationship. After Daniel turned one that's when Luke started doing drugs and getting involved with gangs.He got so deep in the business that a lot of money was owed to an old business partner and when Luke couldn't pay it they came to the house looking for him".I felt tears welling up in my eye's at the thought of saying what happened next.

My eyes were glued to the floor and my whole body was shaking from the memories.

flashback

''Mo-m-ma",cooed Daniel as he rolled around on the living room floor.I smiled down at him as spit bubbles popped out of his mouth while he was grabbing for a toy.

BANG BANG BANG

Daniels head shot up at the loud noise. Slowly I made my way to the door peaking out of the window to steal a look.Two large men stood at the door as I pulled it open and nervously waited for one of them to say something.

"How may I help you",I asked nervously.

"Where's Luke",Grunted one of the men.

"He's not home right now. Uhm I can tell him you stopped by ",I pleaded silently to myself.

"Nice try sweet cheeks but we know he's here",Said the second man as he roughly pushed through the door. He made his way upstairs opening doors as the first guy smiled creepily at me.I could here the soft cooing of my son coming from the living room made me freeze as both men now heard it.

After stopping at the bottom of the steps the second man headed for he living room.I sprang from my spot toward the living room trying to get to my son.Someone grabbed me forcefully jerking me to a stop just in front of the door way.

"Tell Luke that Maxwell sends his hello's"He grinned before pulling the trigger, silencing the coo's on the floor.

end flashback

"They shot Daniel in front of her because Luke wasn't home",said Taylor as she finished the story for me.

"That's when Luke started blaming me for his death and started taking his anger out on me",I finished earning a heartful sigh from Joker.

"He blamed you for killing your son when his doped up ass was the real cause for it",Rogue asked.

"Yes".

Rogue starred blankly towards the wall for a few minutes before pushing himself up out of the chair.Slowly he made his way toward me.Rogue gently pulled me into arms letting me rest my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"I'll kill that son of a bitch for you.For Daniel",He whispered in my ear.

Aaannndddd here's another one for you guys!! I hope you like this like the last three chapters.I feel like this book will come to an end in the next few chapters but i'm going to go back and edit it for sure. Thanks for all the love and support. Please LIKE COMMENT and FOLLOW me!!!