You get a pet~

Jason Voorhees: He had found a baby fox kit alone trying to wake its dead mother up. He took it home to you where you took care of the baby fox. You named her Tiny~

Freddy Krueger: He had found a snake in a victims house. He took it back to show it to you where you got attached to it. You named him killer~ You later found out he was venousness. You didn't mind a bit~

Michael Myers: He had gotten a pit bull  puppy from the streets. She took to him very quickly and started following him. She followed him home where you found her and kept her. Melody now protects Damion and you with her life.

Hannibal Lector: He had gotten you a cat. You loved her beautiful yet unique eyes. You named her Jem after her jem like eyes. She often sits on your shoulder or on the counter watching Hannibal cook.

Leatherface: He had a baby pig you grew attached to. He loves your attention and following you. The little sweetheart loves playing with you, Bubba, and Aphrodite~ His name is Axel~

Norman Bates: He had found a baby deer laying in between its dead mothers legs. He took it home showing it to you. You loved the shy creature and loved to pet it. He helped with your ptsd. You named him flower~

Ghostface: You two got a ferret! It was a hoarder of socks which made you both laugh. You both decided to name him socks~ He loves to watch horror movies with you~

Pinhead: You managed to sneak a bunny in. It was a month later he found out when it was happily sleeping in his cloak. You got in trouble but he fell in love with the small bunny~ You named her snow~ (She's pure black XD)