Who Has to Know?-8*

I've put "Who has to know?" in watty awards 2012! Also there are mistakes... Sorry? o.O

Told myself that you were right for me, But felt so lonely in your company

Who Has to Know?-8*

Cameron:

What have I done? I kept reapting over and over in my head since the last time I saw Raquel walking away from me. Her walk was one of a deafted person and someone who gave up or something. She was right about losing the best thing I ever had. She was a unqiue person who I could never replace. Gripping the beer bottle tighter in my hand to the point where my knuclkes turned pale white.

           Walking aimlessly down the street, the beer bottle in plain view not caring if anyone saw it, plus it was night anyway and it was crazy how I really didn’t feel anything anymore. I was numb. So tired of the pain of my parents never being home, Raquel not talking to me, and A.J., was in his own world. I just felt so alone.

           Taking another big gulp from the bottle feeling it burning the back of my throat, for the time begin it was helping me forget about everything, everyone, and all my problems. Looking around my surroundings I saw that I was a few feet away from Ester house’s. I pulled my jacket tighter around me trying to block the cold winds, my ears were cold, and my lips were becoming try. 

           I knocked gently on the door and waited for someone to answer. I took one more big gulp of the beer and threw it in the yard, and I was surprised when it didn’t break. The door open slowly and I looked down into the face of Ester’s mother. She was a nice lady with her natural red hair flowing freely around her, she had on a big shirt that was four times her size and some fluffy house shoes.

           She squinted before she spoke, “Cameron?” she asked.

           I put on my best smile and hoped my breath didn’t smell like beer. “Good evening Robyn,”

           She looked at me like I was crazy and then at the watch that rested on her wrist, it was a red watch I got her for her birthday. “Do you see what time it is?”

           “No,” Was my simple answer.

           She opened the door wider and side-a-side to let me in. “You know where her room is,” she closed the door and walked into the direction of the living room leaving me standing there in the entry way. I walked up the stairs and made a left standing right in  front of Ester door but before I knocked I heard another male voice in there with her.

           “Yes,” he moaned. “Don’t stop.”

           What the hell was going on in there? I opened the door slowly to see Ester on her knees in front of the bed giving oral sex to someone I knew almost all my life. A.J. He head was titled back and his mouth was slightly opened, and his eyes was shut closed  he was really enjoying what she was doing to him. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I had to rub my eyes a couple of times because I thought the beer was making me see things.

           After blinking and rubbing my eyes a couple of times I finally snapped out of it and realized that this wasn’t a dream at all. I started to hear my heart pound threw my ears, and all the water from my eyes went into my throat. “ Are you guys having a good time?” I asked calmly.

           A.J., eyes snapped open and he looked straight at me and smirked he stood up slowly and put his stuff back into his pants. Ester was still on the floor and was wiping her mouth with the back her of hands. She leapt up from the floor and came running towards me.

           “Baby, I’m so sorry,” her eyes was glossy and she was staring at me waiting to hear me say that I forgive her. “It didn’t mean anything.” She shook her head and pushed her face trying to kiss me with the same lips where she was just giving my best friend oral sex with. This had to be a sick joke, I was just waiting for someone to come out of somewhere and scream ’ Punked!’  

           But when a few moments of silence past of no one speaking I knew this was real. I looked over Ester into the cold eyes of my best friend. “What happened to bro’s before hoe’s?”

           His face was still blank. “You broke one of our rules, Never to get involved with each other family members, so you had sex with someone I loved, and I was just returning the favor,”  he folded his arms and stared me down.

           “See that’s where you’re wrong.” he snorted. “I don’t love Ester,”

           “What?” she exclaimed. “What do you mean you don’t love me?”

           I rolled my eyes. “Oh, come on like you even love me, would you cheat on someone you love?”  I turned my attention back over to A.J. “ Also I’m in love with Racquel,” It was the first time I said it out loud and it felt good.

           “You’re in love with that fat pig?” Ester screamed, and then slapped me in the face. “How could you?” she cried, tears were streaming down her face.

           “You can’t help who you fall for and watch your mouth.”

           “Do you really love her?” A.J. asked sounding confused and sorry.

           “Yes,” And like the boss I am I walked out the room and back into the night making my way towards the woman I love, I thought I really knew A.J.  but know he’s just somebody that I use to know.

 Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over. Part of me believing it was always something that I'd done, Now you're just somebody that I used to know

~~~

Omg, did anyone see that coming? :O

Who Has to Know? [Watty Awards 2012!]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें