♪ Chapter 15 ♪

A/N: Heyy guys. So I hope you loved the previous chapter. Anyway, let's move on to the next 😊 I bet you're all anxious for it, eh? Or maybe your not... But anyway..., Let's get to it! Oh and thanks to @the_lovable for being the first person to vote for the previous chapter 😍

CHAPTER 15

I was fuming. That big ol' idiot did the one thing that I told him not to do. I let go of Hunter's hand and stepped back. Tanner and Hunter watched me like a hawk. "I know where he went." I grit my teeth. I wanted to kill that idiot. He made me wake up early.  (Lmao it was too funny)

"Where is he?" Hunter questioned.

"At his pack. They've been calling him. The Alpha is worried he'd move to your pack as his Gamma. Damn idiots. He'd move either way." I grumbled, moving over to the bathroom. I was tired, hungry and annoyed. It was too early in the morning to be worrying about these things especially since the exams had just ended.

I just wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep. But noooooo. Someone just had to make me get up at 8 in the morning. "Get ready boys, we're going on a road trip."

I could literally feel their jaw dropping and wide eyes on me but I ignored it. My wolf was prancing around my head showing off her bossy side. She was extremely happy to be leading now. She wanted to show our dominance and she finally gets to.  Her natural Luna instincts were popping up. No one was going to mess with her pack.

♪♪♪♪♪

After my bath, I dressed myself according to my mood. I put in some dark grey jeans and a black top. I topped the image off with a leather jacket and two-inch ankle boots. I was feeling and looking badass. I brushed through my wavy hair and left it. I pulled a hair tie on my wrist and walked out to see Hunter packing some of his stuff into a duffel bag. Once he saw me out, he kissed me on the lips before heading into the shower.

I started putting some of my stuff inside a second bag. I packed about 3 days worth of clothes. The shower turned off and I jumped on the bed, sitting down and waiting for Hunter.
He came out in a round neck white t-shirt with black jeans and a leather jacket.

I was instantly drooling and my wolf was entranced

I was instantly drooling and my wolf was entranced. I could imagine her saying 'ooh la la'. I shook my head and watched Hunter grab his combat boots and chuck it on. He came over to the bed and continued to pack his bag. "How many days worth of clothes are you bringing?" I asked.

"About 3." He replied. He added the last shirt and zipped his bag shut. "He didn't say anything.." he suddenly said, sighing. I looked up and saw how torn he was at this. His friend, Gamma was going through something and he didn't know.

I sighed. "Hunter.... He didn't want anyone to know. If I hadn't had noticed something was up, he wouldn't have told me."