Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Decisions

                               It's been two days since Ivory seen Bianca

                               It's been two days since Ivory seen Bianca. After she told her about her decision to have an abortion, she hasn't seen her.

Bianca wasn't trying to hear no one's opinion about her choice. She didn't want to have a baby, nor did she want Yusuf to find out then break up with her.

Yusuf was her ticket out of the hood and she honestly would've kept the baby if she knew it was his. He was a gentleman with good intentions. She knew he wouldn't hurt her like she's been doing him.

After she had her abortion, she was going to cut Demetrius off completely. Demetrius was nice and all, but he didn't compare to Yusuf in any way at all.

It was Saturday and Bianca was healing. She couldn't go out or nothing. Ivory wasn't talking to her at the moment because of how selfish and stupid she was. She didn't want to be associated with her after that.

Ivory was on the couch eating plantains with chopped up strawberries as she watched Power. She was honestly pissed off at Angela. She was doing all of this over a guy that was playing her. She hoped Ghost would drag her down with him.

She loved Tasha. She was a real rider even after all the shit he put her through. Ghost doesn't deserve her at all and she should've been with Tommy.

Ivory's phone vibrated and she seen it was a text message from Bianca.

B💕👯

So you're ignoring me when I really need you the most? Some friend you are. Don't even bother texting me back. You cut. ✌🏼💯🅿️

Ive♥️✨

You honestly need to get yourself together. I'm done trying to make you do the right thing. Don't be surprised when Yusuf leaves you if he happens to find out about what you did and that's fine with me. You was never my friend anyway. Bye 🤷🏽‍♀️✌🏽

After Ivory sent that text she took a deep breath. She deleted her contact, but left their thread in case she was to try to do something dirty for she can pop out with some screenshots.

She honestly just wanted to know why Bianca was doing all of this and what was truly going on with her.

Isla was at the movies with her friends and her mom was at work, leaving her home alone. She had two Guinea pigs, but they couldn't keep her occupied long enough.

Ivory's doorbell rung and she looked at the door confused. She wasn't expecting anyone to come over or be home early.

She walked towards the door and glanced through the peephole to see that it was only Yusuf standing on her porch.

Ivory was shocked to see him and her hands instantly went to her hair to fix herself up.

Her hair was in a messy, curly bun. She wore a white PINK tank top, black short shorts that gave her small ass a look, along with her white GUCCI sandals. Opening the door, she looked up at Yusuf who was typing away on his phone.

"Um -why are you here?" She asked confused.

Yusuf slid his iPhone 6s into his pocket and looked down at her. "What the fuck is going on? I been trying to reach her this whole week. I did pop ups and nothing. So tell me, what is she doing?" He demanded.

Ivory scrunched her face up, wondering who he was talking to like that. "First of all don't curse at me, not your bitch. Second, it's not my business and I don't plan to be involved in this, so go try again. Coming to my fuckin' house demanding shit. Who the fuck-

"Okay, what do you want? Money? Just tell me." He said cutting her off.

Ivory shook her head. "I don't want anything from you. Look, just leave." She said.

Yusuf shook his head. "Can you at least go get the ring I gave you?" He asked.

Ivory sighed. "Okay. Wait here." She said going upstairs to get the box.

After grabbing the box, she made her way back downstairs only to see Yusuf sitting on her couch watching Power.

"Um -I thought I told you to wait outside. You just can't walk in my house like that." She said walking up to him.

Yusuf looked up at her as she stood over him. He honestly hated the way she acted towards him like he did something to her, but he loved the way she was looking in her house clothes. He honestly wanted to do some things to her right now.

"Can you chill on me? I just wanna watch this episode. I ain't see it yet." He asked.

Ivory sighed as she sat down on the other end of the couch. She pulled her legs up and grabbed her blanket and put it over her lap.

"Why you over there? I stink or some? I could've sworn I took a shower this morning." He said joked.

"Why would I be next to you? You're Bianca's man. Not mine." She said as she picked up her phone to see a text message from Bianca.

773-240-1263

Whatever bitch. Just don't try to be on no fake shit when I get back. I wasn't really fuckin' with you anyway. You was just someone to chill with when I got bored. I sucked your ex boyfriend' dick too by the way. That's why you'll always be the ugly friend you thirsty, third wheeling hoe!

Ivory furiously looked at the text message and only thought of the only thing that would be right to do -fuck her man.

"What's wrong? You good?" Yusuf asked looking over at her.

Ivory was shaking from anger as she clenched her phone in her hand. She looked over at Yusuf and stood up from the couch and made her way towards.

"You wanna know why Bianca hasn't been talking to you?" She asked as she plopped down next to him on the couch.

Yusuf nodded. "I been trying to know since Thursday. Let me know some Ivory." He said.

Ivory nodded and took a deeper breath. "You're girlfriend is a dirty ass whore." She said before planting her lips onto his.

She felt bold and she hoped Yusuf wouldn't stop the kiss. She wanted him and she's been waiting too long for this moment.

Yusuf completely forgot what they were talking about as he roughly grabbed the back of her hair to deepen the kiss.

Bianca wanted to brag about doing things with her first love, now she was going to get even by fucking her man.