Epilogue

Epilogue

Ivory sat in the passenger side of Yusuf's car as they made their way out of the parking lot of the hospital

She just gave birth to their daughter, Yuri Isa Smith, three days ago.

They both were exhausted and their backs hurt from sleeping in the hospital bed. Yuri slept peacefully in the backseat of the car in her rose gold car seat.

She favored Yusuf, but has Ivory's smooth, glowing skin. She was just a little lighter due to Yusuf's light complexion that mixed with hers.

Ivory couldn't help but to think about all the things she's been through with Yusuf.

After she got arrested, her mom wasted no time showing up with their family's lawyer and evidence that Ivory didn't steal the purse. Her mom ratted Inez out so quick.

Inez was charged with theft and was currently racing six months of prison, while Bianca was getting another trial, but their trying to make her plead insanity.

Yusuf finally stopped hustling and got a job at a marketing company downtown and his pay was good. He had so much money saved up and was already spoiling their baby girl.

Ivory smiled as she looked down at the promise ring that was on her ring finger.

After Ivory was released after her false arrest, she was starting to lose herself and begged that she got admitted into a mental hospital.

She felt like she need to get away from everyone because she felt like she was losing her mind. Yusuf was there for her through every step of the way, then he realized that he had fallen in love with her just after two months.

Now it was currently June and Ivory graduated and is going to college to major in education.

She always wanted to teach special needs. She wanted to motivate them and make them feel great about themselves.

"Ivory." Yusuf said as he stared at Yuri through the mirror.

(Closest baby that I had pictured

(Closest baby that I had pictured.)

"Yeah?" She answered.

"You know you gonna have more of my babies, right?" He said seriously.

Ivory rolled her eyes. "Boy bye, I'm never getting pregnant again. That was the worst pain I ever felt in my life." She said.

"Yeah, okay." He said before sucking his teeth.

He was going to get her pregnant again as soon as Yuri made a year.

"I love you, Ivory. I'm still so sorry for all the shit I put you through. I-

"Yusuf, it's okay." She said cutting him off. "And I love you too." She finished.

Yusuf stopped at a red light and pulled her into a kiss.

Ivory smiled as he continually kissed her lips.

Maybe taking someone's man wasn't as bad as they always said it'll end up being.