After School Fun pt.1

Background

Justin (5'11, twink) is the main character in this gay high school story and his friends are Willy and Jose. Willy is a football player, 5'8, bulky, he had football practice after school; Jose is a baseball player, also had baseball practice after school, 5'7, twink, and also Justin's crush. They are all freshmen. Their lives were pretty straightforward..., well not Justin, he is gay. Justin decided to try to see if Willy is really "straight" and ended having a blast.

-------------------
Justin POV

After hanging out after school, I decided to go see my crush, Jose, in his tight baseball uniform practicing for his game on Monday. I thought he would look so hot and cute in his uniform and to see him bend over to be in his ready position to get the ball was such a hot sight to see. "Maybe if go into the locker room I would have a better chance to see him and maybe say 'hi'" I thought. Then I noticed Willy, a football friend, in the locker room saying bye to his football buddies. Willy began taking off his clothes in front of his locker, putting away his football gear. Off with his helmet, then his sweaty football jersey, showing his somewhat muscular body dripping with sweat and dropping his pants showing off his muscular butt in a jockstrap. My eyeballs were basically glued to him as he undressed. Willy put a towel around his waist and took off his jockstrap under it and walked off towards the showers, leaving his locker wide open. "I wish he didn't put his towel around his waist, I wonder if he is huge" I pondered. I made sure the coast was clear and walked to his locker to smell the musk off his jersey and jockstrap. "Heaven," I said, inhaling the scent of Willy off his jockstrap. I sat on the bench and started jacking off my 6" dick but at that moment, I didn't hear Willy walking out of the showers.

Willy POV

As soon as I left the showers, I was in shock. Justin was jacking off to my jockstrap. That sight made my 7" fully harden and I immediately went up to Justin and  pushed him against the bench and I held him against the bench and yelled, "dude, what the fuck." Justin said nervously "Willy, I can explain, you looked really hot undressing and um..." and I noticed Justin was astonished by my 7" dick and started to jack me off. I moaned loudly and at that moment Justin kissed me trying to explore my mouth but clearly, I was dominant. Justin gasping for air as I let up from the kiss to moan as Justin continued to jack me off. I knew it was wrong to continue because we could get caught but I immediately turned Justin over and put my dick in Justin's mouth and demanded him to "Suck".

Justin POV

I bobbed my head up and down Willy's dick to the point where I can feel it stabbing the back of my throat. I could feel the precum going down my throat making it easier for him to go deeper. Willy then demanded to suck his fingers. He then threw everything in the locker and shoved his jockstrap in my mouth. Willy then took his fingers and stuck them in my ass with force making me moan loudly only to be muffled by the jockstrap. I could feel his fingers in a scissor motion spreading my ass more. I started to moan making Willy hornier for me. After fingering and spreading my ass, Willy shoved his 7" dick into me with full force without a warning making me moan loudly in pain. Willy slammed his dick in and out of me as fast as he could giving me no time to recover from each slam. I soon started to enjoy the pain of his dick going in and out of me. Willy relentlessly kept going in and out, making the jockstrap fall out letting me yell "Oh my God, daddy Willy, harder, please, harder, don't stop". "Oh my god Justin your ass is amazing but say it again," Willy said. "Willy your daddy, so please, don't stop" I yelled, making Willy shoot his load inside my ass and didn't stop flooding. My ass was filled to the point where it leaked out.

Willy POV

"Your ass was made to be filled with my cum," I said. "Yes, oh yes it was made for your dick, " Justin moaned as I fucked him. I lifted Justin up and he wrapped his legs around my waist, then connecting our lips. I moaned as he nibbled on my bottom lip and I immediately let him in and his tongue collided with mine. He moved to my neck intending to leave me a hickey.  My load leaked out of Justin's ass as he bounces up and down on my dick making it easier for me to go in and out of him. At this moment, Justin and I hear the baseball players walking into the locker room talking about practice. I held Justin in place and fled with him into the bathroom stall.

Justin POV

I peeked through the opening in the stall to see if there was a way to leave the locker room but as soon as I looked Willy grab my arms and continued to ram his dick against my hole. "Even in this situation like this he still wants to fuck," I thought. Willy rammed his dick in me and went in and out of me lighting fast. Willy didn't let up fucking me for a second. He put his mouth over my mouth and said: "shhhhh, they will hear us". I couldn't contain my moans because the pleasure of being fucked by Willy's 7" was too much for me. He sat on the toilet stall continued to make me bounce up and down on his dick. Willy began messing with one of my nipples was pushing me over my limit. "Willy, stop I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna c-" I moaned as I shot my load all over Willy's body.  Out of nowhere, Jose opened the stall door to find me being fucked by Willy.

To be continued...