After School Fun pt. 4

Justin POV

My face turned bright red as I let myself be used by a man right in front of the man I love. "Ahh, Jo-uhh Jose, it's not what it looks like uhh" struggling to say as Willy continues to mess up my insides. Astonished by what he has witnessed, Jose closes the stall door without even a response. "Jose" I moaned as I reached out my hand out as if I'm attempting to save my image in his head, only to be stopped by Willy. Grabbing and pinning my hands against my back, pressing our bodies against the stall wall, Willy whispers "I don't want you to moan another man's name". "Understand?" he taunts as he twists my arms and fully thrust himself in me. "Mmh, yes daddy. I only belong to you," I say in pleasure. "Alright then, show me," Willy says. "Ride me," he whispers into my ear as he slowly pulls out of me. Willy sits on the stall and asserts "now".

Willy POV

Justin positioned himself face-to-face and lowers himself onto me. "Mmmmh," Justin moans as slowly descends to the base of my dick. "Mmmh it feels good to have you all inside," Justin moans. "I've been making you feel good, now its your turn," I claim. Justin slowly begins to move himself up and down on my dick. "Aww, I know you can do better than this," I attest.  It's just mmh you're so big" Justin moaned. "I guess I just have to do everything," I stated. "Wait, wha-," Justin cries out.

Justin POV

With no hesitation, I was dropped onto the cold bathroom floor. To him, I was just another holed to be used.  "Ahh, Willy uhh maybe you could slow down ahhhh" I moaned. Grabbing my face "Aww but you make such sexy faces when I go fast," Willy sexily says. "Ahh Willy, but you're gonna break me," I cried out.  "YES... I... AM"  Willy says thrusting fully in and out until he finally cummed inside me. "Ple-ase don't... move, uhh you're filling my insides," I say. "Ahh," I  wailed as Willy slaps me then gently placing his on my face. "Don't tell me what to do," Willy says as he then thrusts into me fully.  "I fe-el so full," I mumbled as my mind was going blank. Both of us panting as we were we both still out of breath. Then silence, as he pressed his mouth against mine. Having no urge to fight for air, Willy was interlacing our tongue as I was feeling heavenly.  As Willy removed his tongue from my mouth, we both began to gasp for air. "Ngghh," I moaned as Willy began to move out of me. "Mmmh," I moaned as the cum began to flow out of as Willy pulled out of me. "I'm gonna get my phone to remember this, my dirty little whore," he passionately whispers into my ear but not leaving before biting it.  Laying on the floor,  closing my eyes for a second,  I look up to find a hard dick above me. It was Jose's dick above me.

Jose POV 

"After hearing the sounds of you moaning to him fucking you, I couldn't help but wait to have my turn with you," I say rubbing my dick. Grabbing Justin from his chin and slowly bringing towards my face, I whisper, "Im gonna enjoy this". "Stick out your tongue," I say, and all I can feel his warm tongue wrap around it.  Justin's tongue began to glide along my dick before he bobbing his head down my dick. Placing my hands on his head to hold him in place, I began to use Justin's mouth like fucktoy. "You really do love being used like this," I say noticing Justin getting himself off.  "Mmmh," Justin cries out struggling to be vocal as I force my dick down his throat. "Fuck," I cried out as Justin gagged on my dick. He could only handle so much before Justin pulled away and gasp for as much air as he could hold. Ropes of saliva from his mouth still hung to my throbbing dick. "To- too much," Justin barely managed to say through his coughing.  "Oh, Im barely getting started. Spread your legs," I say.

Justin POV

Laying on my back, all I can do was focus on Jose slowly pushing the tip of his dick in and out of me. "Ple-please put it in," I moaned. Pressing me down with his hands in mine, I used my tightened my legs around him to push him in deeper. "Ahhh, just like that, " I moan. "Mmmh, please don't mess with them their sensitive" I cried out as Jose used his mouth to suck and bite on my right nipple. "Let's see how long you can last," Jose says before moving to my left nipple. "N-no please," crying out in pleasure as he lightly bites my nipple. "Doesn't seem you'll last long" Jose says feeling me tighten my grip on his hands. "Wait. Fuck. When you get tight like that," Jose says as I can feel his dick throbbing in my insides. "Ahhh" moaning together as we both cummed. "Do-don't move," I moan to make sure to keep all of his cum inside of me. "Mmmmh"  Jose moaned as I thought he was cumming but Willy was right behind him. "Fuck! S-So tight...," Willy growled, taking hold of Jose's wide hips as he pushed his two fingers into him. "Ahh Willy, what are... you... mmh... doing," Jose moaned in pleasure. 

Willy POV

"Mmmh," Jose moaned as I smacked his ass. "Well you have this nice ass might as well make use of it too," I say with a devious grin on my face. Lining my dick with his hole, before shoving my 7 inches into him. "Oohhh, Willy! You're so big..." Jose moaned. "Ahh, slam like that again," Justin says in pleasure. "Wait please, I dont thi-... oooh" Jose tries to say before I slam back into him again. "Amaazing," Justin says as he could probably feel all of Jose inside him.  "My mind is going blank, it feels too good," Jose says as I slam in and out of him before his body collapses onto Justin. "Dont stop moving" Justin cries out in pure ecstasy. "Im gonna cum, it's all too much," Jose says as he being railed by me and feeling the pleasure of Justin's hole. "Im gonna cum deep inside you," I say speeding up. "Cum in me, Jose," Justin says before pushing his tongue into Jose's mouth. Jose tightening his hole pushed me over the edge. "Take all of my cum, Jose," I cried out. "Ahhhh," both Jose and Justin moaned as they cummed.  

NO POV

After the lockerroom incident, Jose and Justin ended up going steady but only to be slaves to Willy in his free time.

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it took so long but yeah, I finally finished my very first story. Again, I apologize for all the grammatical errors and other writing mistakes. I'm not an English major. But other than that I accept all kinds of criticism. Thanks for the support and I have two stories in the work and one should be out soon and I actually mean that this time. Hoped you enjoy it and thanks again.