After School Fun pt.2

Background
This part of the story is before Jose meeting Willy and Justin in the stall. This second part is with Alexander, a baseball twink with a nice round ass, and Fernando and Jeremy two baseball twinks.
------------------------------------------
NO POV

The baseball team had just finished their daily practice. All the varsity players had already. The JV players: Jose, Alexander, Jeremy, and Gabriel stayed to practice. Fernando and Alexander left early to the locker room to change while the rest had stayed behind to practice a little more.

Fernando's POV

"Yo, the coach is so trying to kill us. He's making us do more push-ups than usual" I said. "Dude, my arms are still sore from yesterday. I can't even feel them," Alexander said.

------Entering the locker room----

"Bro, I have zero energy to change" Alexander whined. "I'll undress you if you want, no homo tho," I said. Alexander dismissed my comment and began to take off his shirt, which slid off his sexy, sweaty body with ease revealing a four-pack. My eyes were drawn to the way Alexander's body glistened with sweat across his body. Luckily, his face could not see me examine his body due to his locker in the way. I noted that Alexander's butt is compressed perfectly in his baseball pants with such a nice curve that I couldn't resist the urge to slap it and watch it jiggle a little. Wack. It gave me such a hard-on in my pants. "Dude, what the hell are you doing," Alexander said. "Nothing, just playing around," I said defensively. Alexander became distracted by his phone vibrating that he completely forgot about it. My 7" was still rubbing the fabric of my underwear that I couldn't take it anymore. I got behind Alexander and pressed my dick right against his ass and placed my hand on his waist and began rubbing my dick against Alexander's ass. "What are you doing," Alexander said. "Come on Alex, I'm giving you massage, doesn't this feel gooood," I moaned as I began to slid my hand into his pants to feel his ass. I pulled down his pants to reveal nothing but a jockstrap hugging his ass while my underwear and pants were around ankles already. "I could get used to this kind of massage," Alexander said as I continuously rubbed my 7" between Alexander's ass. I took my hand off his ass and rubbed his dick which soon grew to 6". I sat on the bench next to us making Alexander quickly get on his knees to lick my 7" from the base upwards until he began bobbing his head slowly up and down my dick coating it with his saliva. I began to play with his ass by squeezing his tender ass until I slipped my finger deep into his virgin ass which in return Alexander slowly teased me with his tongue to the point I shoved his head down to the base of my dick to unload down his throat. Alexander tried to swallow as much as he could but ended up choking on my load. "Dude, wh-- I quickly turned Alexander around so his ass was in front of me so he couldn't swallow my cum fast enough to react and I began to push my tip in his ass. "Ahh rel--" Alexander moaned as I forced my 7" into him. I began thrusting into him at a slow pace until I gradually picked it up. Alexander finally swallowing the load he began to moan loudly while thrusting into him that "This feels so gooooooooood, I can't take it," he moaned as he began to cum on the bench. I flipped Alexander over so he faced me so I can hit G-spot with me between his legs, pounding away. "Fernando, oh my god, please don't c--", Alexander attempting to plead as I shoved my tongue down his throat to silence him. I continued to explore his mouth due to Alexander's lack of resistance as I quickly unloaded in him but as are mouth separated, I quickly noticed a figure in front of us. Jeremy had been standing in front of us with a massive erection in his pants.

Jeremy POV
As I made my way to the locker room, I was covered in sweat and exhausted from practice. As I enter the locker room all I can hear were moans so I began to sneak so I can see the who was causing the noise. Peeking, I saw on top of Fernando on top of Alexander, filling him that my dick erected catching the eye of the guys. "Jeremy, let me take care of that" Alexander happily said. I quickly dropped my pants to reveal only my jockstrap which was hiding my 8" dick. Alexander quickly worked his magic by taking my dick into his mouth and deepthroating it down to the base."Why are you so good at this Alexander" I moaned. Keeping my dick inside Alexander's mouth to enjoy the warmth of it, Alexander struggled to breathe, allowing a pool of saliva to submerge my dick in saliva. "Please don't move Alex this feels great" I cried out forcing my dick deeper down his throat

Fernando POV

Jeremy was getting off on watching Alexander struggle to breathe but cummed when he gagged on his dick. Alexander was attempting to swallow Jeremy's cum but he quickly put Alexander laying on top of me so Jeremy could put his dick in. Jeremy started to put his tip in Alexander before he can process it. "Dude, it's not gonna fit! Please stop, you're stretching me out" Alexander cried out as Jeremy forcefully shoved his dick into Alexander which was still tight despite my 7" still inside and the cum. Every thrust inside of Alexander caused his eyes to go roll farther into his head. "I'm gonna cum." "Me too," Jeremy and I moaned as we filled Alexander making him blow his load on Jeremy.  We took our dicks out and left Alexander on the bench to give him a break. We watched as the cum drip out of him; however, Gabriel and Jose were watching the whole time.

To be continued...
------------------------------
Sorry, it took so long to update the story.
This story will continue with two chapters. I will try to write more faster and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Also, I probably made a lot of grammatical errors but hey, I'm not an English major and I never said I was a good writer.