Chapter 5- Crushes and Summer

Imail pov..

I turn and I didnt feel anything to the side of me I open my eyes and Zoey was gone I got up and take off my clothes. Not that I had on much clothes I had on a boxer and my socks and the Ac in the room was on full blast I walked to Zoey closet and got a towel and walked to the bathroom.

I showered and brush my teeth, grab a shower and im fresh I dont have any clothes or any of my stuff I sit on the bed and check my phone updated.

" What are you doing? " zoey asked me walking into the bedroom fully dressed, she had my clothes and shoes plus my work stuff in her hands. She place everything down on the bed next to me and walked over to the mirror in the room and started to curl her hair.

"Thanks babe" I told zoey and she smiled and went back to curlying her hair I hurried and put my scub on and dry my hair and put on my lab coat and check my laptop.

I had four surgeries today and two meetings i clicked off my laptop and place it into the laptop bag and put on my shoes. ' Morning, I have breakfast' Star say walking into the bedroom with a tray of breakfast " thanks sis" zoey told star.

Zoey was packing her bags and work stuff while i was busy trying to stuff as much breakfast down my mouth as quickly as possible. " Slow down are you will choke" Zoey told me eating her cereal.

'Im late, well im going to be late" i told her finishing off the breakfast i kissed her and went to the bathroom and use some mouth wash to freshen up again and grab my stuff and hurry out the room to the Van outside.