Chapter 12- Lost for words

Zoey POV....

As I got back to the table I saw Ismail and princess kissing. I did the one two three breath steps cause I wanted to kick her ass. "1.... 2....... 40 ..... 120....." I counted in my head and breathe. "Sorry about that my manager just called me to info me about some important information." I say sliding into my seat "Zoey ...." Ismail say looking at me his eyes didn't leave me he watched my every move. "You have become so huge over night !" Princess say suddenly I was throwing draggers at her in my head. What does this bitch had to say over night? She wants me to stab her with this fork in front of me.

I slowly eyed the fork and knife in front of me " waiter I need something strong " I told the waiter as he came to the table "is that all ?" He asked me "you know what don't mind" I told him . He asked princess and Ismail both got the same grill chicken with salad.

"I want to get straight down to business" princess say suddenly. "Sure" I told her checking my watch "we would like you to be the face of Korea General hospital" Ismail say suddenly.

"I can tell you it will be very beneficial to both of us" he added handing me paper work.

I look over the papers "It seems it more beneficial to the hospital then me. I can't agree with these terms and neither will Grey's international or SM entertainment " I told them both placing the papers on the table. "You ungrateful bitch your lucky that we picked you. Your new to this business nobody knows you, what you been in two magazines and on tv one's" princess told me.

That was my breaking point " I'm sorry Miss chan. I represent Sm entertainment and Grey international I follow the rules set by both companies. Your terms go against those rules mainly our rules" I told her trying to keep calm the waiter bring the food and set in front of them.

"What do you mean by you represent?" Princess say slamming her hand down on the table. "Just as I stated I represent both companies" I told them. "She's the daughter of the owner of both companies. She over sees everything dealing with the companies image she's also a model for both companies" Ismail chime in and say.

" correct I oversee everything I choose who companies we take on in matters like these. So to your insulting comments your not doing me a favor and your also not doing anything for me. Neither do you I own you anything either. You see your hospital doesn't offer me nothing yes I been in few magazines and on tv a few times. But sweetie think carefully who's doing who the favor. Cause clearly I would be doing you a favor not the other way around. This meeting is over you don't have anything to offer me and neither will the company be accepting any offer from you. " I told her and got up and leave the area.