Chapter 14- Torture

Chapter 14- Torture

It's Saturday and Will and I are going on a date! Will just being himself isn't telling me where we're going which makes me want to know even more. As usual, Leah comes over to help me get ready, she's like a professional at all of this hair and makeup stuff!

"Lou, are you in here?" She yells. It's gotten to a point where we don't even knock any more, just barge right in.

"Yeah, in my room." I holler back and she walks in, a huge grin on her face.

"Why are you so smiley today?" I ask her, raising my eyebrows.

"Smiley, I'm not smiley. Stop grilling me okay?" She nervously remarks and right away I know something's up.

"Alright, spill. What's going on?" I question, leaning forward wanting to know more.

"I can't tell you." She coos back.

"Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top and raspberries?" I know her weaknesses, she can absolutely not resist raspberries, I once seen her eat a whole pint!

"As tempting as that is, I'm going to have to say no. You'll just have to find out tonight." She says but then slaps her hand over her mouth, realizing she just gave some of the secret away.

"Ughh, this is torture!" I wail and stomp my feet, throwing a tantrum.

"Just shut up. We're going to make you look hot!"

"Ugh, I already am hot!" I a shoot back, pretending to look offended even though I know what she means.

"Wow, I think Will's cockiness is rubbing off on you." She giggles and I can't help but laugh either. "So, what were you thinking of wearing?"

"Umm, well I was probably just going to wear some jeans and a cute t-shirt?" I tell her, knowing an earful is coming my way about what not to wear on a date.

"Huh, I figured you'd say that, which is why I bought you this." She replies reaching into a Victoria's Secret bag.

It's a navy blue dress that has a v-neck and is way to short for my liking. The middle of it is missing and covered in holey lace.

"What do you think?" She asks looking crazy happy.

"I think they forgot the other half of it!" I exclaim, a look of horror flitting across my face. Does she really expect me to wear this?

"Well, you're wearing it and when Will sees you in this he's going to want to rip it off!" She says checking her phone for like the hundredth time so far.

"Oh my gosh, Leah," I yell my face turning crimson, "by the way, who do you keep texting?"

"Ahh, nobody, I'm just checking on my grandma. You know how they all are with new technology."

"Leah, your grandma died 3 years ago." I tell her my suspicion growing even stronger.

"Oh yeah, right," she says, sweating nervously, "well, let's get your hair and makeup done first and then put the dress on."

I nod my head in agreement, squinting my eyes trying to figure out what she's hiding. She goes all out on my makeup, giving me the smokey eye look and straightening my hair so it just falls around mid back. I'm not allowed to look in the mirror until I put my dress on but I'm itching to know what I look like. Quickly I slip it on and have Leah zip it up for me. It's way to tight for my liking but she insists I wear it.