Chapter 20- A Night To Remember

The sun beams through my window and I wake up feeling giddy. Today is Prom! Leah is coming over at 1:00 and we're going to hang out for a little while before getting ready. The boys are picking us up at 6:00 and then we all are going to eat. Since that dance starts at 8:00 we're going to go to Michael's house until 9:00 so we aren't too early.

I know you're all probably wondering how Leah's Promposal went, but don't worry she loved it. Apparently there wasn't much talking afterwards and I wasn't that interested in what exactly they did after so I left it at that. She was super excited though and I'm glad someone appreciates her so much.

Groggily, I drag myself out of bed and into the shower to get ready. When I'm finished I stare at the dress hanging in my closet and get butterflies in my stomach all over again. Even though my first Prom will be spent on crutches, I'll be with the guy I love.

Since I've got like an hour to kill I decide to go downstairs and bake my favorite double chocolate chip cookies. One bite of those things and it's like your tasting heaven. Just as they are ready to come out of the oven Leah walks into the kitchen.

"Mmm... double chocolate chip cookies, my favorite!" She says reaching for a cookie but I slap her hand away.

"Umm... I think you mean my favorite and these are too hot for eating." I gesture to the cookies and raise my eyebrow at her.

"Fine. No need to hit me." She mutters rubbing her arm and I chuckle.

"Are you ready for Prom?" I excitedly ask her and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well someone's excited and I actually want to go. I think it will be more fun now that Michael asked me." She replies and I see a smile creep on to her face.

"Wow, I'm offended. Didn't you think it would be fun with me?" I bat my eyelashes at her, pretending to look hurt.

"You know what I mean. I'm just excited to have a date, especially a hot one!" She exclaims and I laugh.

"So what do you wanna do before we get ready?" I ask her and right away we both pick our favorite game.

"Kiss, Kill, Marry Celebrity Edition!" We both shout at the same time and end up in a laughing fit. It's Leah's turn first so I come up with three names for her to choose from.

"Okay your choices are, Theo James, Liam Hemsworth, and Josh Hutcherson. Who do you pick for the categories." I ask her knowing right away who I would pick since I'm in love with Liam Hemsworth.

"Umm... I'm going to kill Josh Hutcherson, marry Liam Hemsworth and kiss Theo James, even though there's way more that I would do to him." She remarks and I throw a pillow at her head to which she just simply rolls her eyes in response.

"Okay, your turn. The options are Dylan O'Brien, Dave Franco, and Liam Hemsworth."

"Okay so I'm going to marry Liam because he's absolutely perfect, kiss Dylan because he's a cutie and kill Dave. He's good too, but the decision had to be made." I tell Leah making her laugh.

We play the game until we practically run out of celebrities and it's almost 3:00 so we head up to my room to get ready. Before doing anything we apply green tea mask to our face and soak our nails for 15 minutes to prep. After this we clean off the mask and paint our nails, starting on makeup once they're dry.

I've had a lot of free time on my hands lately which led to me watching lots of makeup tutorials. I know exactly how I'm going to do it for tonight. I apply mascara, blush and go with an evening eyeshadow look before putting on some lip gloss. Leah goes for a dark makeup look all around; dark eyes, lips, etc. After we finish our makeup I add some soft curls in my hair and put in a hair pin on the side. Leah puts hers up in a bun and once we finish it's 5:30 so we put our dresses on.