49. Ooh Love

June 5th 2015, London

"Yeah, sure, I'll come" I recognized Harry's voice coming from the living room as I suddenly woke up. I looked at my phone and realized it was already 4 pm. I quickly stood up and joined my best friend and my boyfriend who were having a brew on the couch together.

"Where are you going?" I asked, making both of them jump

"Fuck Jade" Stella cursed, "you scared the shit out of me" she dramatically said

"Good morning gorgeous" Harry giggled, "I'm joining you two in New York to celebrate her birthday"

"Are you serious?" I grinned and he nodded, "my first time in New York with you" I squealed, "I couldn't be happier" I sat in between them and wrapped my arms around their necks. Harry placed a sweet kiss on my cheeks while Stella weirdly excused herself and went to the kitchen.

"Weren't we supposed to have lunch together?" Harry raised his eyebrow teasingly

"I mean..." I bit my lower lip, "we could have dinner together maybe?" I said as he giggled at me. He stood up, without saying anything, and started walking towards my room. As we stepped inside, I saw the Marc Jacobs bag from the day before and remembered that I still had to give it to Harry. I had, in fact, gotten him a white shirt with black leaves printed on it that was perfectly his style.

"This is for you" I handed him the bag, taking him by surprise. He opened it and, as he saw the fabric, his smile grew wider. He thanked me before dragging me in bed with him. He caressed my hair as I tucked my head on his neck. I felt his heart beating and, for some weird reason, I felt a weird calmness. I loved how warm and soft he always was, so I placed a sweet kiss on his jaw, right under his ear.  He swept all of my hair back behind my shoulders without really paying attention, fingers finding every stray piece and combing them back for no particular reason other than for something to fiddle with, and started rubbing my neck like he knew I adored.

We cuddled for what felt like hours before he suddenly stood up and told me to go get ready. Another thing I loved about Harry was his spontaneity. He'd always think of something to do and never overthink it much.

Soon, we were in his car, driving through the London rush hour traffic, singing along to the radio songs. As per usual, Harry didn't want to tell me where he was taking me. For some weird reason, when it came to places, he always liked to surprise me, and I didn't complain at all. The only thing I knew was that we were headed towards North London. 

"How did you know this was one of my favorite places in the city?" I asked as he parked next to Primrose Hill

"This is my favorite place here" he shrugged, "you're always copying me" he teased and I snorted at his reply. I followed him and we walked through a hidden little street. As we were strolling next to each other, I kind of felt the need to take his hand and hold it but realized that, instead, we had to be really careful. If people saw us, they'd probably mob him and start crazy rumors again.

"Ooooh love" he started singing in the middle of the street, "nothing else like it I've found... Blue eyes, she got pretty blue eyes, oh she's got pretty blue eyes" he continued and, since it was a pretty isolated and deserted road, his voice echoed, sending chills down my spine. He kept on humming other songs, moving his arms on the beat, slightly dancing,  and being his silly self. I was walking behind him so I took a photo of him, to always remember that perfect moment, before joining him.