Chapter 3

Zoey's P.O.V.

I whimpered as I started to pull the pieces of glass out of my arms.

'Bee was gone.

I couldn't find him anywhere in the barn. Sniffing, I pulled out a couple small shards and wiped the bleeding spot with an old towel I found laying around. I soon heard the rumbling of a car nearby. I quickly made myself go silent as I listened.

It sounded like it was growing closer.

Within a few minutes, I then heard the car stop just outside the barn. I heard the opening of a car door. I scrambled behind a hay bale, much the the disagreement of my cuts. I peered just above the bale, to see the barn doors slide​ open. There was then the closing sound of car doors just before a cool looking, 1967 Chevrolet Camaro drove in.

I then quickly got up and ran over to it happily.

“Bumblebee!” I called happily as I ran over to him

The car's front tires then turned​ and faced me, and I could hear the dial to his radio changing around.

::Zoey! You're alright!:: He said with me as I ran up to the side of him

“I'm mostly alright. Is that why you left? To look for me?” I asked curiously as I sat in front of him.

:: Of course I went to look for you! I heard you cry, so I had to come check.:: He buzzed to me

I then remembered all the glass stuck on me, and I started to cry. I then felt a hand rub my back. I turned my head and saw a teenage boy sitting beside me, smiling softly.

He looked to be about 18 or 19. He had messy, blonde hair that looked practically yellow, with black tips that streaked the front of his hair slightly. He had bright blue eyes that almost looked like they were glowing. On top of his head was a bright, yellow pair of shades, with strips of black on them; along with them have polarized lenses.

They kinda reminded me of 'Bee's battle mask when it clicks on.

He also had on a cool looking black leather jacket, that had  strips of yellow on one side of the chest, and on both the sleeves. Under his jacket was a yellow t-shirt. He was also wearing a slightly, baggy pair of jeans with a creme colored loop belt. Along with a pair of Nike shoes; those were mostly black, with a yellow tongue, and a checkered yellow and black colored toe box.

“Remind you of someone?” He asked me with a grin as I looked him over

“'Bee?” I asked him in surprise, forgetting that I was crying

“The one and only.” 'Bee said playfully

“How are you….. ya know? Human?” I question him as I look back and forth between him and the Camaro.

“It's a holoform. Helps me, as you say, 'bend in’.” Bumblebee answered

I nodded and smiled lightly as I looked at him. He happened to be rather handsome looking and his voice was kind too. I was a little surprised that he got to talk normally through his holoform. Then again, him talking through his radio is kinda like regular talking.

I then felt the glass again, and whimpered quietly to myself.

Bumblebee musta noticed me and everything, because the next thing, he picked me up and carried me over to where my makeshift bed was. He sat down with me in his lap.

“Hey, it's okay. Let's get you fixed up, yeah?” 'Bee said to me kindly

I sniffed and nodded a bit as he pulled out the small medical kit I had hidden in the hay bales. I watch as 'Bee then clicked it opened before he helped me treat my wounds.
I buried my face into his shoulder as he started to remove the pieces of glass stuck inside me. I was in tears by the time he finished up my left arm.

“Shhh, shhh, I've got you now. It's alright.” Bumblebee whispered to me as he neatly bandaged my arm

Soon, he finished helping fix me up. Both my arms and my torso was all bandaged.

I then felt super tired.

“Sleepy?” 'Bee asked me as I yawned

I nodded a little.

“Okay, well you should  put on some pajamas. Do you have a place where they're at?”

“Yep.” I told him before I stumbling up and went over to grab my bag.

I then managed to slide on my pajamas, though I had a bit of trouble with my shirt cause of the bandages. Luckily, 'Bee helped me out gently.

The two of us then went back over to my bed, where I saw that 'Bee got a better blanket than the skimpy​ one that I had. He layed down, and I cuddled up next to him. I felt the blanket get pulled over the two of us.

“Goodnight 'Bee.” I mumbled as I held onto Stripes and felt my eyes shut.

Before I fully fell asleep, I heard his reply.

“Goodnight cutie.”

Hey! So today will have 2 chapters. One because I'm going to be out for almost all day. Two, because this was was much shorter and the second one is longer. Also, at the top is 'Bee's holoform. The collage belongs to me. Peace out!