Fifteen

"A Carnival? Are you serious?" You asked excitedly, turning to Dean. You hadn't been to a carnival since the very beginning of when you became immortal, but that was a story for another time. Dean nodded, smiling at your excitement. "Yeah." He confirmed. 

    You squealed, pulling him into a hug that would have killed him if you still had your powers. He laughed, hugging you back before you pulled away and looked back at all the fun in store for you. "Ready?" Dean asked, squeezing your hand. You nodded. 

   The two of you walked inside after Dean paid, you spinning around to try to take everything in. Dean watched you, an adoring smile on his face at your excitement. You finished your 360 view, turning to Dean for further instruction. "What now?"

  "Whatever you want, it's up to you." He began, "Rides, games, food. Your choice." You chewed on your lip, debating.

  "Rides, then food, then games." You finally said, turning to him. He smiled, nodding. You grabbed his hand and hurried over to the rides, excitement coursing through you. Dean watched you, feeling happier than he ever had at seeing how excited you were. If stupid things like going to the carnival were enough to keep you smiling, then he'd do it. In a heartbeat he'd do it. Anything for you.

A/N: This is the world's shortest chapter and I suck and I am so sorry. Next chapter will be longer, and won't take so long to be published. I promise. I've just been busy with school starting up and lots of other things. I'm gonna be better. Promise. Okay, thanks. Love you all!