Chapter 4 | Us

--●--previously--●--

I sigh and silently rant about my life to Lastic. Ryan overhears and rises an eyebrow at me. "Your pregnant with Chad's child?"

         --●--now--●--
I gulp and nod. "I-i'm four months in already." I close my eyes and wait for Ryan to start yelling at me, but he doesn't. I flutter my eyes open and Ryan's looking at me sympathetically. My eyes start watering and lastic hands me a box of tissues. I wipe the tears out of my eyes. Ryan pulls me into a tight hug and I giggle. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" He squeals and I raise an eyebrow. Lastic giggles. Ryan pulls away. "We're all so close that we call each other siblings, but of course, Audrey is Lastic's god-daughter." I giggle. "I don't know if you'd consider you guys and me friends, since how mine and Chad's relationship is going." "That doesn't matter, Savannah. No matter what, we can do this." Ryan says. I take a deep breath and nod. "Savannah is also a little piggy!" Lastic giggles. "Oh! Can I be one of the babies?" I ask and giggle. Lastic nods. "It'll just be me, Audrey, Ryan, will be the only people playing with you when your recording for the channel until you and Chad patch up your relationship." I nod. "I'm baby Plastic, baby Lastic's twin sister!" I say. Lastic nods. She squeezes my hand. "I can tell this relationship is going to go far." But, that is, how far?