[] Prologue []

YOUR BEGINNING
3RD POV
9/23/17
[]

   When Megatron had begun his reign of destruction over his home planet, he met a special femme who was just about (if not even more) ambitious and crazy as him. They were almost like Joker and Harley Quinn, except the female had more power than you could ever imagine.

No superpowers, if that was what you were thinking. She wasn't some living Mary Sue, as the humans would call them. But the warlord felt strong emotions towards her, though they didn't seem to be as loving as you'd assume. She was more like a consort he'd drunkenly bonded with in the midst of all the battling and killing.

There is something you may be wondering at this moment: Who was this femme? Her name was Omega. She shared the name of the Omega Lock and its magical keys that could revive an entire planet. Alpha Trion had once been friends with this beautiful femme, nearly falling in deep love for her before he realized she didn't love him back. Not in that way. She wanted more from him, she wanted his relics, and he was forced to completely break himself off from her. Did this sadden her the littlest bit? No. She knew something bigger was coming on, and she was absolutely right.

This Omega had navy blue and silver armor. The sunglasses-looking visor that cut her optics off from the sight of the rest of the world was navy blue as well, and to complete the look, the ambitious femme had golden rims. Though it didn't sound like the insidious appearance of a Decepticon, looks can be deceiving.

She was a fierce warrior who stuck with her beliefs and was charming in every way, even when she was slowly torturing an opponent or captive. Basically, she kills you but makes is oddly flirtatious the whole time. Unfortunately, it had then become increasingly difficult to tell the true intentions of this Cybertronian woman.

In what seemed to be like the middle of the entire war, Omega was gifted a sparkling. Megatron was surprisingly excited for an heir, even if the two had only been nothing more than frag buddies to each other. They—after one of their usual, abusive arguments—decided to name the small sparkling Y/N.

The child would grow up to expect daily beatings and patch-ups where they'd grow and "thrive". They would learn not to scream or cry and keep a blank face whenever somebody insulted or injured them. Eventually, they would learn not not to go to the Medbay, and instead teach themselves on medical practices. They'd grow up learning and teaching themselves everything from buffing to preparing their own energon to science experiments, nurturing, surviving, and growing on their own.

If they were any other sparkling, Megatron would simply give a swift death to them. Or, because of his sparkmate's creepy love for children, she would take them in and give the same treatment, eventually killing the child from lack of care. Lack of affection. Lack of energon too, most likely. At least Y/N would be alive, and becoming more intelligent as they shut themself in their room, scanning over entire databases of information.

Y/N would also grow to become one of the most hated vehicles off all time: a two-wheeler. Though they saw nothing wrong than the only thing on wheels that had her same mass, obviously the other Cons did, and would tease them mercilessly about it. But, like everything else, they'd learn not to bat an optic lash. Surprisingly, the distance that was kept between the sparkling and their creator and sire did them some good. They would learn that many Cons were sparkless psychopaths that had the need to commit an act of henocide at almost every turn. Pure rage and aggression was their approach to their problems.

The sparkling would learn that Autobots were nothing more that Decepticons with sparks and better morals. They really were! For Y/N, the lines would blurr and they would have to make a choice. They were a small, powerless Con that knew too much: whether it was battle plans or coordinates to far away star systems, Y/N would be able to recite them right off the bat. Impressive, right? Of course. The hunger to learn would become the only thing to distract them from the horrors that went on outside the walls of their life.

No matter how much information that would be stored into their processor, there would always be that nagging thought in the back of their helm: They don't know anything. No matter how many articles Y/N might read about Primus and Unicron, or the Well of AllSparks, or the AllSpark itself, she would never see them. Never witness some sort of Cybertronian phenomenon or play around with other children their age, or have the clueless knowledge of someone else her age. Never.
[]
A/N: Basically, what I'm trying to say is this: this'll be a bit depressing. Have fun, friends. Hope you've enjoyed this!