They Both Are Satisfied [] 10

CHAPTER TEN
2ND POV
9/30/17
[]
  "They say that dreams can come true, but forget that nightmares are dreams too."
         –Anonymous
[]

You kept your engine noise as soft as you could and swiftly drove to the control room. You may not have their comm link, but that didn't mean you couldn't try to hack their communication link on the go. After a few failed tries, you finally managed to find the correct frequency.

"Autobots, listen up!" You yelled into it.

   "Y/N? You have our comm?" Smokescreen asked in surprise. You transformed and landed on your pedes, looking at your surroundings for any passerby's. You turned towards your berthroom door and tapped the code into the lock. The door opened and you rushed in with it quickly closing behind you.

"Pits, yeah I do, but that's not really the point." You told them. You jogged over to your personal computer, completed with a few monitors attached to the wall that were easily hidden by a fake wall. You turned on the screens and brought up the live camera feed. "Go right, straight, then right again. Once you find the control room, quickly activate the ground bridge, and I'll destroy the controls. Omega and co. are comings fast!"

"You heard her, lets go!" You watched Arcee Command the team on the monitor. It brought a smile to your face to see the sort of family still together, especially since it wasn't as dysfunctional as yours.

"Cons coming in from the left!" You warned the group. There was no reason to worry as the Autobots kicked enemy tailpipe and extricated the exit portal. Arcee ram through, then Bulkhead, and then Smokey, followed by Ratchet and Bumblebee. You pressed a couple buttons on your keyboard, and watched the controls to the ground bridge start smoking up. You silently cheered for their unusually lucky escape, and proceeded to boredly watch Omega crush a couple soldier's necks out of anger.

Not bad Y/N, you thought, not bad.
[]

   You couldn't help that twisted feeling that stayed inside your tank after the Autobots left. Something bad was going to happen like it always does, and you would use the power you barely had to fix it, and the process would repeat itself. You felt that there was a certain somebody who the Cons had forgotten all about . . .

You almost wished the Autobots had stayed to tell you stories of Cybertron. What it had been like without the war, and people had been happy. They could keep you company and talk about the misadventures had with Raf, Jack and Miko. Unfortunately, that wouldn't have helped any of them one bit. You probably would've had greater guilt doing that than when you had the humans executed.

"Darling, could you be a dear and report to the control room, please?" Omega asked you through the comm. You sighed and grabbed your tablet off of the nightstand next to your berth, exiting your room. Your mother seemed to be doing this a lot to you, calling you over to see her only to find more bad news. Right now, you could only dread the near future and pray it wouldn't be anything incredibly horrible.

   And long story short, it was. Though, she didn't come out and show it.

   You were told to fix up the newest addition to the dungeons, being given a medical kit and sent in your way. This was mildly confusing for multiple reasons: There was a new prisoner? Autobot probably, making it all the more worrying. Why were you fixing them up, instead of Knockout? He was probably more needed on Cybertron, like Shockwave, who was sent there not too long ago to analyze the Omega Lock and Keys.

   You had grabbed two cubes of energon to carry in one arm as you made your way down to the cells. The Autobot had been brought there after being found trying to leave New Cybertron (cyberformed Earth). So, the soldiers brought him to New Cybertron City, or at least the start of it. The door to the dungeon opened, and you were greeted by the sight of crates that still had yet to be re-stacked, and the strong scent of fresh energon and rusting metal.

And then you found an almost dying Wheeljack.

"W-well . . ." The Wrecker said with a forever snarky smile, coughing up more energon out of his intake. "I didn't. . . t-thi-ink Megsy's g-. . . girl would se-end h-h-er kid to," he coughed up more energon. To finish him off, you thought in your helm.

"That's not what I'm here for." You told him. You rushed over to his cell and opened the door, straightening his posture as he slumped against the wall. Wheeljack reluctantly obliged, internally questioning how a sparkling would be able to save him from bleeding out. Much to his surprise, like everyone else's when they saw you at work, you were extremely skilled and productive.

   Though you weren't able to hook the mech up to energon fuel lines and spark support, but you were able to make due. You repaired the injuries on his protoform and armor, from cuts and bruises to dislocated joints and spider-cracked chassis. After you finished, you packed up your supplies and fed him the two cubes, of which he gulped down greedily and gratefully.

   You told him his team was safe, as far as you knew, and the reconstruction of Cybertron. You talked about the downfall of Optimus and the humans and succeeded in not letting tears leak from your optics. Jackie, as he told you to call him, was super relieved to hear Bulkhead was safe from harm, as well as Arcee (his lady friend). Sure, he was concerned for the rest of Team Prime, but he passed it off as if it wasn't a big deal.

   What you didn't tell him was what would happen to him.

   He seemed to already know his outcome, whether you managed to bust him out or not.

   But when you returned to your berthroom, it seemed Soundwave knew something too.